Help...doubled calories !!!

I just realised, I've consumed almost double my calories today :blushing:
Seems this just is not my week to be good :cry:

Just feel so low at the moment, I know I've had a lot to deal with, but I hoped I'd handle it better than I have.

Replies

• Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    I just realised, I've consumed almost double my calories today :blushing:
    Seems this just is not my week to be good :cry:

Just feel so low at the moment, I know I've had a lot to deal with, but I hoped I'd handle it better than I have.
  • Anna_Banana
    Anna_Banana Posts: 2,939 Member
    Sometimes we just need to eat double calories. Jackie, I feel for you right now. Maybe you need to just take a couple of days and get away by yourself or with a friends and destress.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    Hey, I've admired you. When you started this, I have to confess, I didn't see you coming such a long way so quick. So, hey, pat yourself on the shoulder, you deserve :flowerforyou:, lots of flowers. You're a winner .

When this happens to me (going overboard with calories), I'm thinking of that "shocking your body" (or fooling your body) suggested by banks, to defeat plateaus :). Cos I know that the biggest enemy is low confidence and frustration. So don't beat yourself up for an overboard, but rather see it as a strategy ;).

However, I was just about as low as you now when I realized shortly after lunch that I had under 100cals to go for the day. And since I exercise in the evening and there's no guarantee I'll manage to burn this and that much calories, you can imagine it got me low. I am tired and also stressed a bit, I just need need need the holidays.

So, dear, chin up! Save some of the nice and delicious stuff for Christmas and stay strong! You are stronger and better and nicer and more beautiful than you think! :flowerforyou: Keep amazing me with your ticker and be a winner! :flowerforyou: *hugz*
  • I have felt the same way the last few days. DON'T GIVE UP! It will be ok. Just wake up and say " Im gonna do this today" Thats what I had to do.
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pixiestick
    pixiestick Posts: 839 Member
    I am in the 2x boat as well. Today was a such a frustrating day. I guess the thought is: we're not alone and tomorrow there is always the chance to start new, fresh, and with "0" on our calorie counters.
    :frown: :ohwell: :grumble: :noway: :indifferent: :sick: :huh:
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
    Hey guys :flowerforyou:
    I really felt sorry for myself yesterday (I hate those dasy with a vengence:grumble: )
    Anyway, thank you all for your kind words, I've stopped beating myself up (for now at least) and kicked my butt all the way to the gym, did a 60 minute workout and had a motivating talk with my personal trainer.
    I feel SOOOOO much better today, I'm going shopping in a bit - going to look hard at low calorie alternatives and really get stuck into the healthier me. :happy:

Dewpearl - you are so right, I amazed myself at how much I've lost already, I am NOT going to give up, to be honest, xmas is playing on my mind too much, what with the expense, the chocs and no gym, I think I crumbled for a lil' while - but I'm back !!!! :bigsmile: