pretty excited :)

Even thought its only been two days, itsbeen two days of me eating healthy and feeling good. ive been eating healthy foods that fill me up and even give me extra calories that i have not consumed. It feels pretty awesome. I've lost two pounds in the past few days makes me pretty happy. its gonna be a long time till i reach my goal weight, even sadly the weight i was before i started M.F.P. but im trying and happy at home i am. I even said no today to brownies and donuts lol.

anyways that for the support guys! :smile:

Replies

• Jennnnnnnny
    Jennnnnnnny Posts: 373 Member
    Even thought its only been two days, itsbeen two days of me eating healthy and feeling good. ive been eating healthy foods that fill me up and even give me extra calories that i have not consumed. It feels pretty awesome. I've lost two pounds in the past few days makes me pretty happy. its gonna be a long time till i reach my goal weight, even sadly the weight i was before i started M.F.P. but im trying and happy at home i am. I even said no today to brownies and donuts lol.

anyways that for the support guys! :smile:
  • That is wonderful!!! You are doing really well! It can be so hard to say no to sweets. Good Job!!
  • Jennnnnnnny
    it really is lol. those brownies loooked so good. yummmmm
  • j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    My mom made homemade fudge today. :grumble:
  • Jennnnnnnny
    omg. i loooove fudge lol. why are such good things bad:angry:
  • So i cheated yesterday, it was my cousins birthday and she had the most amazing cake ever. I had a bite, and I felt good after. It was only a bite say 1/2 an inch by 1/2 an inch, not even..but it was soooooooooooooooooooooo good...egh