What Do You Love?

About Yourself!

In light of the recent self esteem thread, I am compelled to make sure none of the gorgeous ladies out there don't have at least ONE thing they can appreciate about themselves. :flowerforyou:

Therefore, tell me one physical thing about yourself that you love or think is pretty. This is not optional, if you read this, you must do it. Even those of you that have never posted before, you are not exempt! Tell us why you are beautiful. :bigsmile:

I will go first - I love my butt. It may be large, but it is the perfect shape and perky. I think I must have had an African American somewhere in my heritage. :wink:

Replies

• Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    About Yourself!

In light of the recent self esteem thread, I am compelled to make sure none of the gorgeous ladies out there don't have at least ONE thing they can appreciate about themselves. :flowerforyou:

Therefore, tell me one physical thing about yourself that you love or think is pretty. This is not optional, if you read this, you must do it. Even those of you that have never posted before, you are not exempt! Tell us why you are beautiful. :bigsmile:

I will go first - I love my butt. It may be large, but it is the perfect shape and perky. I think I must have had an African American somewhere in my heritage. :wink:
  • loreeb18
    loreeb18 Posts: 1,221 Member
    Dang it. I read this thread so now I guess I must participate. :laugh:

Hmm, I like my butt too. In the right pair of jeans, I can really get my husband drooling. :laugh:
  • wannaBme
    wannaBme Posts: 143
    Dang it. I read this thread so now I guess I must participate. :laugh:

Same I read the post .. so now I have to reply. I like my hair, my breasts and my shoulders.
  • amunet07
    amunet07 Posts: 1,245 Member
    My wrists? :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    LOL I was going with eyes, but I think wrists is funnier! Seriously, I think I like my calves. I just asked my dh what he liked & I can't post it b/c it would be censored...numerous times over. :noway: I guess I'm doing SOMETHING right!:laugh: :blushing:
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Nothing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Only answering b/c you said I had to...
  • 3babybeans

Whatever! I just looked at your pics & you have dimples to die for! 2 of my 3 kids got their daddy's dimples & I'm jealous every day! You are a pretty woman!
  • Hannah_Banana

And your skin! You have beautiful, flawless skin!

So there. :tongue:
  • Hannah_Banana
    My wrists? :laugh:

:huh:
  • I've got long legs, to the tune of 34" inseam! They're pretty muscular, but slender, too. Does that make sense?
  • Hannah_Banana
    I've got long legs, to the tune of 34" inseam! They're pretty muscular, but slender, too. Does that make sense?

Thats the spirit - and I'm soooo jealous. There isn't a diet to make legs longer or more sleek. :angry:
  • RNLeslie
    I only have 1 dimple. And y does everyone think I have such great skin? I break out all the time. And I'm super duper oily! Hair and skin. Except in the winter, when my hair is still oily, but my skin is some sort of weird combination of oily and dry at the same time... :frown:
  • 3babybeans
    My middle boy has 1 dimple & I devour him every day. Love it...and I love your's, too!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    My intelligence!
    I also really like my butt. It's big from squatting so it's..well...it's perky. :laugh:
  • RNLeslie
    Wow, songbyrd, you are like totally buff!!!! Wow!!!! :noway:
  • RNLeslie
    And 3baby, your kids are adorable! You have a great smile too!
  • songbyrdsweet
    songbyrdsweet Posts: 5,691 Member
    Wow, songbyrd, you are like totally buff!!!! Wow!!!! :noway:

:blushing: Awwwe thank you!! That is one of my 'goal' words haha!

I am probably a bit smaller now than I was then because I've been focusing on running much more than lifting. I actually would really like bigger biceps and a more developed back but I just don't have time right yet.
  • RNLeslie
    allenhm, I think you have really pretty hair. And your little one is a cutie patootie :heart:
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    I have thick hair, which I am thankful to my daddy for. Bright green eyes to see the world with. A kick butt sense of humor which gets me through some tough situations. Guts to stand up for myself if someone messes with me and a heart of gold which makes me forgive them as soon as it's over.

My body? Meh, I could be much thinner is this spot, perkier in that spot, I'm a curvy girl...but that stuff comes in time. When you learn to love what is inside,the outside will surely follow.

This is probably such a difficult subject for the women to respond to. We are taught it isn't proper to brag, talk yourself up, toot your own horn. Even if we think to ourselves, ,"I've got great boobs" we know that we should keep that opinion to ourselves for fear of coming off as vain or conceited.

Sadly, most women don't even realize how stunning they really are.

Lynnie
  • Hannah_Banana
    allenhm, I think you have really pretty hair. And your little one is a cutie patootie :heart:

Awww, thank you! :heart: