moving

Options
We moved today. There's no food in this house, and my internet isn't working. I have to take my finals by saturday. I was on the phone with my isp for over 2 hours. I talked to 5 different people, and they all told me to unplug my modem, which of course didn't help. They said they couldn't send anyone out until monday, and I can't wait till monday. I'm going to fail my class and lose my scholarship. I want ice cream, or cake. If I had a cake right now, I'd eat the entire thing. I have a terrible headache, and they did not move the box with my migraine gel pads. This day couldn't possible get any worse.

Replies

• amyalwaysonline6
    Options
    We moved today. There's no food in this house, and my internet isn't working. I have to take my finals by saturday. I was on the phone with my isp for over 2 hours. I talked to 5 different people, and they all told me to unplug my modem, which of course didn't help. They said they couldn't send anyone out until monday, and I can't wait till monday. I'm going to fail my class and lose my scholarship. I want ice cream, or cake. If I had a cake right now, I'd eat the entire thing. I have a terrible headache, and they did not move the box with my migraine gel pads. This day couldn't possible get any worse.
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    Options
    Hang in there darlin' tomorrow is on it's way. :wink:

Everything is going to be okay.
  • RNLeslie
    RNLeslie Posts: 150
    Options
    Do you have a phone number you can call to let your instructors know about your internet issue? I'm sure if you can prove ahead of the due date/time that you were having computer issues, they will cut you a teeny bit of slack. In the meantime, can you use someone else's computer, or do you have a laptop you can take somewhere to get online? How about at school?

Hang in there... things WILL get better!:flowerforyou: