Confession Time! ((ABSOLUTELY NO JUDGEMENT))

Replies

• allofme32
    allofme32 Posts: 92 Member
    I only track my weight when I lose weight. When I get above the last weight tracked it sometimes takes me a week or two but I get back to that weight then track again when I am below that weight. I got to get off this ride so I can actually go on a losing streak instead of a yo yo.
  • AgentOrangeJuice
    AgentOrangeJuice Posts: 1,069 Member
    Confession - I have purposefully used sexual positions to work out different muscle groups. This includes trying to increase my plank time.

Your poor pillow. :neutral_face:
  • selena_teresa
    selena_teresa Posts: 110 Member
    my wedding song was from Buffy's "Once More With Feeling" musical episode

You can't drop that without saying which one, or I'm just gonna picture your first kiss at the altar to They Got the Mustard Out.

Xander and Anya's "I'll Never Tell". The looks on the guests faces with that one was priceless.

Ok I have never seen Buffy (which I may remedy soon) so I watched the video on YouTube and now I gotta know...did you and your man copy the dance moves when they breakout half way through the song?
  • selena_teresa
    I had a confession...but it wasn't weight loss related so never mind

Ok now I gotta know. SHARE PLEASE
  • lmaoitzkaitwyn
    lmaoitzkaitwyn Posts: 22 Member
    If I'm over by just a few calories at the end of the day, I'll add in more of my exercise to keep the number green.

I'm also done updating my weight on MFP, because it keeps dropping my calories and I'm too lazy to set it manually.

I quick add calories to avoid diary entries like "Pringles, one tube."

I also quick add calories to avoid logging things I shouldn't be eating.
  • selena_teresa
    This thread mentioned working out without undies and I thought it would be uncomfortable. I was very very wrong and have joined the commando workout team.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    I ate 3/4 of a pizza yesterday...

I ate half of a pizza and an order of bread sticks. At least it was thin crust.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    I confess that I didn't have time to throw my yoga pants in the dryer and they are sitting in front of my space heater by my desk, drying. I have to lift at lunch.
  • ejuliano85
    ejuliano85 Posts: 43 Member
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    jessicapk wrote: »
    kecmw25 wrote: »
    I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. Realized when I was about halfway to work and I'm feeling pretty gross...

I floss after lunch and have flicked pieces of food when I pulled the floss out of my super tight teeth. I think I saw a bit of food hit someone one time and I almost laughed out loud. I know at least a few have hit my computer monitor.

Speaking of which, I have terrible allergies and sneezing is a common thing for me. When I clean my car up, one main thing is to wipe down the inside of the windshield and dash so I can get all the tiny sneezy marks out.

I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk, just in case. Also, deodorant and body spray.

I also have a toothbrush, toothpaste, flosser things, deodorant, and even baby wipes. Some mornings I am so out of it, I forget to put on deodorant. And if it is halfway through the day, I give my pits a "baby wipe bath" like you do when you are deployed and then put on the deodorant...I am always afraid I have BO, even if I know I put on deodorant that morning.
  • wolfsbayne
    wolfsbayne Posts: 3,116 Member
    ejuliano85 wrote: »
    wolfsbayne wrote: »
    I forgot to brush my teeth this morning. Realized when I was about halfway to work and I'm feeling pretty gross...

I floss after lunch and have flicked pieces of food when I pulled the floss out of my super tight teeth. I think I saw a bit of food hit someone one time and I almost laughed out loud. I know at least a few have hit my computer monitor.

Speaking of which, I have terrible allergies and sneezing is a common thing for me. When I clean my car up, one main thing is to wipe down the inside of the windshield and dash so I can get all the tiny sneezy marks out.

I keep a toothbrush and toothpaste in my desk, just in case. Also, deodorant and body spray.

I also have a toothbrush, toothpaste, flosser things, deodorant, and even baby wipes. Some mornings I am so out of it, I forget to put on deodorant. And if it is halfway through the day, I give my pits a "baby wipe bath" like you do when you are deployed and then put on the deodorant...I am always afraid I have BO, even if I know I put on deodorant that morning.

me too

• Contrary03
    Contrary03 Posts: 289 Member
    I lost sleep last night because the thought of a donut being in the same room drove me nuts!!!! Thank you, my dear husband!!! Funny thing? I don't even like donuts!!!!! I wanted the Bavarian cream filling:)
  • RainRedfield
    RainRedfield Posts: 597 Member
    I'm allergic to alcohol. I drank 6 SIPS of a mixed drink last night. I was drunk to a point of slurring my words and this morning I have a hangover. -.- Worst curse ever!
  • NerdieMcChub
    NerdieMcChub Posts: 153 Member
    I really miss seeing the scale go down each week :(

I just found out I'm pregnant and I upped my calories. I've maintained so far, but I miss seeing a lesser number.
  • Scorpiotwin
    Scorpiotwin Posts: 124 Member
    OhReally42 wrote: »
    I don't understand people who wait until midnight to eat so they can log it the next day. Why are you still up at midnight!? Don't you have work the next day? If you went to bed at a normal time, you wouldn't be eating at night.

That's judgy. Some people work at night or late in the evening. I work until 10 so by the time my dinners done and it's time to eat it's usually past 12.

Same here, a lot of times I don't get home till almost 9.
  • JSurita2
    JSurita2 Posts: 1,304 Member
    I really miss seeing the scale go down each week :(

I just found out I'm pregnant and I upped my calories. I've maintained so far, but I miss seeing a lesser number.

Congratulations! Don't worry about weight loss for now. Just do NOT "eat for 2" and eat as healthy as you can for you and that baby.
  • BZAH10
    BZAH10 Posts: 5,710 Member
    ashypashy7 wrote: »
    I have a few.

1. I get pissed at my SO when he buys me junk food. He does it on a whim to be nice but he doesn't understand that I don't want to spend my extra calories on chips when I'm doing well. I can't not eat it though.

2. I was so jacked when my MIL brought chocolate chip cookies down from my SIL. I took a bite and noticed these were "healthy" cookies. Coconut oil and Apple sauce in place of butter, ect. I totally see the health benefits, I get it. But the cals are close to what it was if she used sugar and butter, and it would have tasted better. I wanted to cry.

3. I lost 100 lbs in a year before I had my daughter, I only gained 24 for her and lost it all after my c section. Since then I have lost another 48 lbs. I have a friend who used to be thin and is now a bit higher than my current weight. She is forever telling me how jealous she is and how I lose weight like its my day job. I count calories like mad, I make myself work out, I am trying so hard to learn to be healthy for my family. It's not easy and it makes me mad that she thinks so. I still have 100+ lbs to go to be my end goal weight.

4. I've always been fat, plus size, whatever you want to call it. It irks me when people use weight as a reason not to be happy. Being over weight never stopped me from doing or becoming anything. People assume I'm losing weight because I hate the way I look. I'm not. I'm learning to be healthy to be a good role model for my daughter. I love myself and it's time to take care of myself better.

5. I don't think it's okay to comment on anyone's body but your own. I am SO for body positivity, but people don't seem to understand it means all bodies. Fat, skinny, healthy, fit, disabled. Your not a real or better woman because you have curves or don't have curves. We are all people and it would be easier to spark change and healthy habits if everyone was uplifting.

Fantastic! Good for you! This will greatly pay off for both of you.
  • BZAH10
    I had a confession...but it wasn't weight loss related so never mind

Not every confession on this thread is weight related - feel free to confess!
  • BZAH10
    JSurita2 wrote: »

Eww...My confession is that I find this gross and it actually makes me gag to see people walking around brushing their teeth or flossing. I don't even like to see people on tv brushing their teeth. I'm not being judgemental, I'm just the weird kind of person that will only brush and floss at a sink where there is soap and water available.

And in a private restroom. This (flossing, using a toothpick and or brushing) is NOT a public activity.
  • tallmama3
    tallmama3 Posts: 22 Member
    I just ate 977 cals for breakfast :(((((
  • BZAH10
    Oh and regarding Christmas - I think Elf on the Shelf is perhaps the creepiest thing EVER. And the people who spend lots of time posing it every day are just odd.

My biggest fear in life is things that come to life when you are not looking. I know, I know, but there it is. Commercials that have apples (or whatever) singing and dancing scared me as a kid and I didn't want to eat and hurt the food.

I have to skip past the Elf on a Shelf stuff on FBook as they really do give me shivers. My friend started posting "*kitten* in a Drawer" pics with Barbies doing wild stuff to counter the Elf posts. It was great to see the reaction!

THIS I love! Kudos to whomever came up with it because I find it highly amusing.