My story of sweet revenge (pics)

Replies

• ladymnlite wrote: »
    Great job getting to where you are today. You are an inspiration :)

• jennifershoo
    jennifershoo Posts: 3,198 Member
    Amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • you're awesome! thanks for sharing
  • ntinkham88
    ntinkham88 Posts: 130 Member
    This is a truly inspiring story. Way to go and thanks for sharing!
  • meliason1314
    meliason1314 Posts: 1 Member
    Wow! This is SUCH a motivator!!!
  • 4aces61
    4aces61 Posts: 292 Member
    You have done such an amazing job. Smart, beautiful and fit. Such a winning combination. Your efforts have paid off immensely. Massive props to your dedication to persevere.
  • scribb
    scribb Posts: 3,659 Member
    Great transformation. Way to go
  • AbFabKat
    AbFabKat Posts: 16 Member
    You are truly an inspiration! Congratulations on your success!
  • and here's me who thought one could never get rid of belly fat after babies until I saw your pics! Boy was I wrong! You obviously worked very hard for what you have achieved tho and yes I agree, whoever said revenge isn't sweet must have been telling a lie becos from personal experience, I certainly believe it is sweeter than sweet and I mean that in a good way, where good comes out of a bad or tough situation. You are superwoman and this my favourite song is for you:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AphKUK8twg
  • janinealderton123
    janinealderton123 Posts: 26 Member
    Amazing. You are role model. Thanks for sharing your story
  • m4mefit
    m4mefit Posts: 21 Member
    "If you want it bad enough, you'll find a way", I like that... :)
  • mamalovesbabies
    mamalovesbabies Posts: 2 Member
    Darling, you look absolutely incredible!!!! Seeing how much of a transformation you've made for yourself, it makes me anxious and desire more than anything to reach the level of success that you have!!!! As a mother of three, I'm limited as to what I can do... However, any advice from someone as visibly successful as you is excitedly and humbly accepted!!! (And rather wished for!!! )
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member
    What a beautiful story and a magnificent transformation. Thanks for sharing.
  • DAM5412
    DAM5412 Posts: 660 Member
    Great perspective, thanks for sharing. Motivation and dedication are key. You were motivated at first, but it's when you became dedicated that you were actually successful. I wish you every happiness, for you and your children!
  • sgfoster110
    sgfoster110 Posts: 57 Member
    It's absoulutly amazing what you have done. I am so proud of anyone who will take the time and dedication to take care of themselves. You look so good being fit and in shape. Throw those old cloths away and fit into those smaller shapely cloths. Great!! Amazing!!
  • aquamarina_182
    aquamarina_182 Posts: 119 Member
    So did you send this pictures to your ex? I am wondering what he said about this...

I am also curious because you look amazing!

• julietadimova
    julietadimova Posts: 13 Member
    Wow, thank you for sharing. You're such an inspiration. It makes me feel like I don't have to hide and hibernate till I lose the weight. I wish I could inspire sb with my own story someday :)
  • rrustin48
    rrustin48 Posts: 2 Member
    Great work!
  • Chrisdoc89
    Chrisdoc89 Posts: 3 Member
    A true Inspirational story.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!