OMG!! I can't beleive it!!

renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
In Feb I was 232 pounds. I have always lost my baby weight before but this time I started off heavier than ever and I was a stay at home Mom. I figured I would battle with this weight forever. I am officially OUT of the 170's I am so freak'n excited... I am 168.5 as of this morning. THANK YOU MFP and thank you to everyone here that are such inspirations!!! My goal is to get to 140 by my next birthday, May 5, and I actually believe I am going to do it!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• renae5
    In Feb I was 232 pounds. I have always lost my baby weight before but this time I started off heavier than ever and I was a stay at home Mom. I figured I would battle with this weight forever. I am officially OUT of the 170's I am so freak'n excited... I am 168.5 as of this morning. THANK YOU MFP and thank you to everyone here that are such inspirations!!! My goal is to get to 140 by my next birthday, May 5, and I actually believe I am going to do it!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    WOW! Congratulations!!:drinker: :drinker:

may be we can celebrate our birthdays together, mine is 5/5 TOO!!

So I want to be 125 by 5/5/09!
  • eriny
    eriny Posts: 1,509 Member
    why to go :drinker:
  • Losing_It
    Losing_It Posts: 3,271 Member
    That's AWESOME!:flowerforyou:
  • punka274
    punka274 Posts: 895
    How Fantastic!!!! Good Job! :flowerforyou: You will reach your goal...no problemo:smile:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    :drinker: :drinker: That's awesome......Congratulations!!:drinker: :drinker:

:flowerforyou:
  • iftcheiaf
    iftcheiaf Posts: 960 Member
    WAHOO!!! You can reach that ultimate goal. Awesome
  • renae5

That is so cool... the same b-day, never knew anyone with exactly the same one - guess I have to quit telling people that cinco demio (sp) is really just a nation celebrating ME!! (Just kidding). But I am sure I am a lot older, I laways thought I had the best birthday 5-5-75
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member

That is so cool... the same b-day, never knew anyone with exactly the same one - guess I have to quit telling people that cinco demio (sp) is really just a nation celebrating ME!! (Just kidding). But I am sure I am a lot older, I laways thought I had the best birthday 5-5-75

Yes, we had a spanish family across the street from us. My mom new a little of Italian so the woman would spk with her a little. I was around 5 or 6 when they had this HUGE celebration right across the street-music, drums, ppl dancing. They invited us over and I thought they were having a birthday party for ME!!

When mom told them this I had Happy Birthday sung to me by 50 non english spkg ppl....It was the best birthday ever!!:laugh:

Come to find our years later it was Cinco De Mayo!!!

Ooh you have the 5's working for you too! Mine is 5/5/61...take 1 from 6 and you have 5 WHoop!
  • renae5
    I promise I am not completely air-headed - There are spelling mistakes in my darned title, and here I am working on a double major. DUH!!
  • Wonderful! Stick with it and you'll be ready for the bikini season by your B-day!:smile::smile:
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    well done hun
  • LOL!!!
  • In Feb I was 232 pounds. I have always lost my baby weight before but this time I started off heavier than ever and I was a stay at home Mom. I figured I would battle with this weight forever. I am officially OUT of the 170's I am so freak'n excited... I am 168.5 as of this morning. THANK YOU MFP and thank you to everyone here that are such inspirations!!! My goal is to get to 140 by my next birthday, May 5, and I actually believe I am going to do it!!! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you!!!:bigsmile: :bigsmile:
    I promise I am not completely air-headed - There are spelling mistakes in my darned title, and here I am working on a double major. DUH!!

We understood you!
  • renae5
    Thank you all for your encouragement!!
  • renae5
    Wonderful! Stick with it and you'll be ready for the bikini season by your B-day!:smile::smile:
    Bikini?? I've had 3 kids and wasn't one of the lucky "good skin" people... but I would definitely just be the happiest woman ever if I didn't want to hide EVERYTHING at the beach!! Crossing my fingers and hoping for the best. Thanks!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!