From XL to M and from 14 to 10 in 2 months

oncem0re
oncem0re Posts: 213 Member
I'm too excited to share this, been on here for about 2 months only lost about 17lbs but it's amazing how I can now fit in Medium tops when before I will probably rip a suit on me! And for pants down to 10!!! When I was so close to 16 just 2 months ago ! #dedicationworks

Replies

• Beaches26
    Beaches26 Posts: 5 Member
    Congratulations!! I also lost 17 lbs since Jan 3. Only 13 more to go!!!
  • MrsMizart
    MrsMizart Posts: 1,275 Member
    Very well done!
  • Amy3935
    Amy3935 Posts: 94 Member
    I'm around a 14 now and am totally plateauing! What's your secret to success?
  • oncem0re
    hgqfuno4q43o.jpg
    Amy3935 wrote: »
    I'm around a 14 now and am totally plateauing! What's your secret to success?
    . Hi there just staying in my calorie deficit and working out daily 6x a week.

• kaylangrandorff
    kaylangrandorff Posts: 94 Member
    I have lost 21 lb since July 2014. I have 19 lb to go.
  • kellyrorie
    kellyrorie Posts: 47 Member
    Great job!!! That's how many more I want in two months.
  • oncem0re
    I have lost 21 lb since July 2014. I have 19 lb to go.

That's nice ! We can do this! Do you see huge difference with your loss on your clothings? I can't wait to hit mark 2# loss that will be really great!
  • oncem0re
    kellyrorie wrote: »
    Great job!!! That's how many more I want in two months.

It's possible! Just determination and perseverance
  • erojoy
    erojoy Posts: 554 Member
    Nice work! I hope i can see the size 10 pants some day i don't even want to go lower than that.
  • cblendowski
    cblendowski Posts: 1
    edited March 2015
    Hi. Congratulations on reaching your goals! Question: I want to lose 16 pounds going to the gym 5x week. If I eat less calories than what they tell me, will I not lose weight because I'll kill my metabolism?
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Awesome work, way to get it!
  • lmd1289
    lmd1289 Posts: 6
    Wonderful! Keep it up! :smiley:
  • zira91
    zira91 Posts: 670 Member
    edited March 2015
    ive lost 24 lbs since 5 Jan 2015, and 29 lbs to go.. and yes, the feeling that u got when ur close friends and family notices your changes! BDW,

Congratulation on ur awesome progress! WELL DONE!!!
  • TemikaThompson
    TemikaThompson Posts: 222 Member
    Great job! what type of exercises are you doing, how many mins, and what type of balanced diet are you following?
  • oncem0re
    erojoy wrote: »
    Nice work! I hope i can see the size 10 pants some day i don't even want to go lower than that.
    Thank you so much! well, I try to settle for "small" goals which leads to bigger goals. When I first started, I just aimed to get down to 180lbs, when I get to that, I went for 179.9 and now to 169.9, for me it's seems so much easier with a little at a time, before you know it, you're already at your goal! Good luck to your journey, I been enjoying mine and at this time, I really don't look at it as a "diet" it has been a completely overall my lifestyle and enjoying every bit of it~!

Hi. Congratulations on reaching your goals! Question: I want to lose 16 pounds going to the gym 5x week. If I eat less calories than what they tell me, will I not lose weight because I'll kill my metabolism?
    Hi there! I also been going to they gym 5-6x a week and stay there for at least 1.5hrs... You are already in your calories deficit, I don't think eating a lot less will really help you. As far as your metabolism, that's not entirely true that you eat less then your metabolism wouldn't work as fast. You do need to fuel your body enough energy to sustain your workouts... so just make sure CICO (Calories In Calories Out), you shouldn't eat less than 1200 for most people, but please check your TDEE. I have done so many research with health, exercise, food, inspiration and a lot of other things before I do anything different. The closer you are to healthy BMI, the harder it'll get to lose the extra pounds, hence, you see a lot of infomercial of "losing the last 10lbs" etc... you really need to be strict with your calories intake and measure everything. Weight loss is truly 80% kitchen (food) and 20% exercise. Good luck to you!!! and thank you!
    Liftng4Lis wrote: »
    Awesome work, way to get it!
    Thank you so much!

lmd1289 wrote: »
    Wonderful! Keep it up! :smiley:
    Thank you!

zira91 wrote: »
    ive lost 24 lbs since 5 Jan 2015, and 29 lbs to go.. and yes, the feeling that u got when ur close friends and family notices your changes! BDW,

Congratulation on ur awesome progress! WELL DONE!!!
    Yes very true! my 14 years old always comment on my weight loss and how she doesn't want me to lose any more weight because she didn't want me to be as thin as she is :) but I love every bit of it!

Great job! what type of exercises are you doing, how many mins, and what type of balanced diet are you following?
    My diary is open, I started out just working at home, I wanted to build my strength and endurance before paying Gym Membership. I want to make sure that this is the real deal and I'm really going to stick to my plan, and I did. I went through Jillian Michaels 30 days Shred Lvl 1-2, which is free on YouTube. I also did "some" Insanity 30 with Shaun T also free on YouTube. I did it for about a month, then I know I was ready and started my gym membership, I don't like working out the same thing over and over (e.g. treadmill, elliptical... etc..) so I do Zumba Fitness (Mon, Wed, Saturday) that's for an hour and then strength training afterwards (Mon - Arms & Legs, Wed - Stomach and Chest, Sat - Circuit Training). I do stairmaster and elliptical on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday and rest on Sunday. My diet is NOT super clean, I LOVE my sweets, so I try to save some of my calories so I can enjoy my piece of Chocolate at the end of the day, I do try to eat dark chocolate. I eat anything and everything really :) just all within proportion and if not, I make sure I put extra few minutes to burn more of the extra calories I take in. I work out every night after work by the way - I do drink my green smoothie every morning when I can (includes spinach, carrots, cucumbers, Kale green, banana, apple, berries mix, and tropical mix, coconut water, centrum pill and Benefiber) hahah that's a mouthful, but it's my only way to take my vitamins and nutrients from veggies and fruits because I don't like a lot of veggies. I hope I answered your question, feel free to add me as friend and see that I eat some not so great daily, but always try to make it to my calories and macros. Thanks!

• happygalah
    happygalah Posts: 343 Member
    Congrats! Great results!!! How tall are you?
  • oncem0re
    happygalah wrote: »
    Congrats! Great results!!! How tall are you?
    Thanks !!! 5'6 start weight from 1/5/15 was 194.5 current weight 175.9 and about 12" lost overall
  • BBeccaJean
    BBeccaJean Posts: 453 Member
    Those results are great and fast! Motivates me to do the same :).
  • chesnity3
    chesnity3 Posts: 960 Member
    Great job!
  • oncem0re
    BBeccaJean wrote: »
    Those results are great and fast! Motivates me to do the same :).
    I'm glad my result motivates you! I'm free to support so if you ever want some cheerer
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!