taunto wakes up

taunto
taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
I woke up the other day and as usual, had to run to the restroom to do my morning *kitten*. As soon as I started though, I hear my neighbor scream “TIME FOR SCHOOL!”

“Oh shit” I say and while I’m trying to put the lotion covered junk back into the pants, Kermit the frog bursts through the window along with George Lucas.

“B
itch hop on, we gonna get you to your class in time!”.

"Thanks Mr. Lucas and Kermit". So I hope on with them and they fly me to college. While flying though, they run out of horse fuel. I guess Lucas didn’t made enough money from his latest sh
it movies.

We fall but I managed to fall on a bed in the girls dorms. She was doing her morning *kitten* too. I’m looking at her and she’s looking at me. Neither of us screamed but all of a sudden I started thinking about banana peels and it would be awesome to have some to *kitten* into right now. Wonder if girl will blow me after I *kitten* with the banana peel. Wonder if she’ll be allergic to bananas. I have the biggest hardon right now thanks to banana peels. Boner is so big that it extends and I fly out of girls dorms. While flying, I see Charlie Sheen.He wants a taste of my enormous banana man. The little b
itch starts running his hands around my schlong.

“OMG WTF?!? STAHP!" I say. He doesn’t and keeps rubbing his hands over the banana stand. It feels oddly good but all of a sudden he starts choking.

“You have a banana d
ick don’t you? I’m allergic to bananas!” he say. Charlie Sheen starts gasping for air and so I take this opportunity to run away and get to school where I can take a dump in peace.

Hows your morning been?

Replies

• Mainebikerchick
    Mainebikerchick Posts: 1,573 Member
    How YOU doin, Taunto?? :bigsmile:
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,245 Member
    Wait!

I thought you were *kitten* in the bathroom... not taking a dump?!?!?! :huh:
  • taunto
    Wait!

I thought you were *kitten* in the bathroom... not taking a dump?!?!?! :huh:

Why would I take a dump at home when I can do it at the school? :noway:
  • Alex_is_Hawks
    Alex_is_Hawks Posts: 3,500 Member
    i'm so turned on....and yet...I hate bananas
  • UsedToBeHusky
    UsedToBeHusky Posts: 15,245 Member
    i'm so turned on....and yet...I hate bananas

Ooh... I love bananas!

But if taunto's banana is too much for Charlie Sheen, I may as well pass.
  • SpeSHul_SnoflEHk
    SpeSHul_SnoflEHk Posts: 6,256 Member
    I'm glad I am not the only one this happens to.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,157 Member
    Sooo..... Banana peels?
  • spade117
    spade117 Posts: 2,511 Member
    I need to change my menu for the day.
  • bethgames
    bethgames Posts: 534 Member
    Never been more glad that I hate bananas.
  • taunto
    Sooo..... Banana peels?

Dude they're super awesome and useful. First, you eat the banana for some monkey powa! Then you leave some banana in the peel. Just enough so that when you start *kitten* using the banana peel, the banana gets squished like a milk shake and well... help you help another banana flavored protein shake!
  • auroranflash
    auroranflash Posts: 3,572 Member
    I have no words.
  • taunto
    I have no words.

You underestimate your lack of words ability :)
  • PantalaNagaPampa
    PantalaNagaPampa Posts: 1,031 Member
    But was your little sister hiding in the closet, watching?
  • MizTerry
    MizTerry Posts: 3,765 Member
    Voyeurism is popular. :D
  • Caged_Heat
    Caged_Heat Posts: 1,031 Member
    Fun with Fruit...

20130326_071226_zps48afd9e1-1_zps3d5a79df.jpg
  • taunto
    Have you guys met my ex?

pyflPWa.jpg