5'6 - 5'7 before and after pics please!

Replies

• fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    So awesome you guys:) Im finally starting to notice my body toning up! Hard work does pay off, lol.....but it sure does take awhile! I will post some pictures when I feel brave enough
  • fabulousmomma
    fabulousmomma Posts: 172 Member
    Keep them coming;) it is totally inspiring,
  • embear2
    embear2 Posts: 31 Member
    wow, its so amazing seeing all these pictures of before & after. I must admit at my heaviest (14st), I didn't like having any pictures taken of me, so you are all very braze - well done! I lost 3 stone last year which was ace until I suffered a back injury which left me inactive for nearly 5 months until now. I've put 13lbs back on due to this, but its going to come off!!!!
  • zazazik
    zazazik Posts: 53 Member
    WOW, thanks for the inspiration - I am just starting out - 5'7", weight 165 - goal 135 - hope I can be as brave and persistent as you ladies (and then I can also post :smile:. This gives me losts of hope and courage.

Thanks again
  • blankiefinder
    blankiefinder Posts: 3,599 Member
    zazazik wrote: »
    WOW, thanks for the inspiration - I am just starting out - 5'7", weight 165 - goal 135 - hope I can be as brave and persistent as you ladies (and then I can also post :smile:. This gives me losts of hope and courage.

Thanks again

@zazazik‌ You can do it! That's almost exactly what I did Aug-Feb. (169->133). Good luck, and keep your eye on the prize :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!