Just for Today - month of February. Would you like to join me, as we take this one day at a time.

1232425262729»

Replies

• mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,191 Member
    I did not lose any lbs in February, but maybe March will be better. I will keep looking here for inspiration and motivation!

jabrams - see the above post. I started a new thread for the month of March - hope you can join us!
  • angel52194
    angel52194 Posts: 8 Member
    angel52194 wrote: »
    I my gold is to loose 50 lb I have diabetic.wen for work today
    feistyjojo wrote: »
    So a good day. And have to confess am still feeling a bit hungry as I go to bed (no more water as I'll spend half the night getting up to use the bathroom!)

So Monday's goals:
    - push myself at bootcamp to burn max calories
    - stay within calorie count eating back max 25% of exercise calories

This coming week will be better as I can get to all 3 bootcamps. And I will.

A fresh week and fresh weight drop challenge.

• slh3103
    slh3103 Posts: 22 Member
    4/29

1.exercise 20 min
    2. drink 4 glasses of water
  • alsha13
    alsha13 Posts: 14 Member
    I would love to join. One day at a time. Starting tomorrow, just for today, no afternoon snack that is not fruit, and walk for a kilometer and a half, that's nearly a mile.
  • mytime6630
    mytime6630 Posts: 4,191 Member
    alsha13 wrote: »
    I would love to join. One day at a time. Starting tomorrow, just for today, no afternoon snack that is not fruit, and walk for a kilometer and a half, that's nearly a mile.

Alsha - we have another post that I had started in October - that one is still very active. I hope you join us there! joan