Secret (not so secret) Food Confessions!

Replies

• Chain_Ring
    Chain_Ring Posts: 753 Member
    Ewwwwww
  • GlamourVintage
    GlamourVintage Posts: 60 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    Who knew there were so many rainbow barfing pics?! :laugh:

53935+-+double_rainbow+meme+puke+rainbow+rainbow_dash+throwing_up+vomit.jpg

That was disgusting tho... the whole fish ... can... don't want to remember the OP.

LOL - I think there are like ten more I could post....

I think OP is regretting this thread...

I'm not regretting this post..I'm finding it entertaining. :p
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    everyone likes rainbow shark, right?

200.gif
  • RoxieDawn
    RoxieDawn Posts: 15,488 Member
  • akoivisto
    akoivisto Posts: 141 Member
    edited March 2015
    Drinking juice from canned corn? Can't say I haven't. Tuna? I don't drink it, but I don't drain the tuna either when I open it. Open can, spoon out into mouth, toss when empty.

I also eat the whole apple. I eat it normally, and then chomp the top of the core, the bottom and throw in the rest afterwards; my friends are more weirded out by my apple eating than how I eat my tuna. *boggles*
  • Jruzer
    Jruzer Posts: 3,501 Member
    I eat my omelettes with barbecue sauce. I especially like the Cola-Q variety.

There, I said it.
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    PearlAng wrote: »
    Sorry, but I second the "tuna juice thing is pretty gross" motion.

I guess my weird thing is eating powdered foods (cake mix, hot chocolate mix, ovaltine, etc) with a spoon from time to time. I guess people might argue and say that's weird.

This has happened more than once for me. :)
  • Alidecker
    Alidecker Posts: 1,262 Member
    my college archives..

200.gif

This is just funny.
  • GlamourVintage
    GlamourVintage Posts: 60 Member
    When I meant positive energy, I mean not being a judgmental douche..I guess we all can't help it. Lol :wink:

*kitten*-kim-jong-un-meme-generator-come-at-me-bro-592d6e.jpg

Everyone is grossed out in one way or another by other human beings - it's just how things work. You're not above it, either.

I have a friend who wipes his rear after a poo and puts the TP in the trash can. I think that's disgusting. I adore him - but not that particular habit of his. If that makes me a judgmental douche, then I guess I'm asking for a pretty, pretty princess crown that declares, in glitter, that I am.

I could make a really impressive list of things that gross me out.

If you read the statement, it said WE. So yes I'm not above it either. But I would like a glitter princess crown, though. :)

Putting toilet paper in the trash can is unsanitary . So I agree with you.
  • ndj1979
    akoivisto wrote: »
    Drinking juice from canned corn? Can't say I haven't. Tuna? I don't drink it, but I don't drain the tuna either when I open it. Open can, spoon out into mouth, toss when empty.

I also eat the whole apple. I eat it normally, and then chomp the top of the core, the bottom and throw in the rest afterwards; my friends are more weirded out by my apple eating than how I eat my tuna. *boggles*

no mayo, just straight out the can??????

200.gif
  • ndj1979
    Who knew there were so many rainbow barfing pics?! :laugh:

53935+-+double_rainbow+meme+puke+rainbow+rainbow_dash+throwing_up+vomit.jpg

That was disgusting tho... the whole fish ... can... don't want to remember the OP.

LOL - I think there are like ten more I could post....

I think OP is regretting this thread...

I'm not regretting this post..I'm finding it entertaining. :p

OP I will give you props for being a good sport...

• GiveMeCoffee
    GiveMeCoffee Posts: 3,556 Member
    I would like to start off with my food confession.

I like to buy food that my boyfriend hates or is allergic to, so I don't have to share my food. I am kinda selfish with my food. :blush:

I give you another one, I like to drink the liquid/water from cans of corn to tuna to enchilada sauce and anything in between. It's so good. My family thinks I'm weird, more for me I guess. :wink:

What's your food confession?

Note** I know that some people may feel disgusted with our (secret--not so secret) confessions. Please don't be negative. Positive energy only. Thanks :smiley:

So all your dates include an epi pen ... guess that might keep it interesting
  • TheVirgoddess
    TheVirgoddess Posts: 4,535 Member
    When I meant positive energy, I mean not being a judgmental douche..I guess we all can't help it. Lol :wink:

*kitten*-kim-jong-un-meme-generator-come-at-me-bro-592d6e.jpg

Everyone is grossed out in one way or another by other human beings - it's just how things work. You're not above it, either.

I have a friend who wipes his rear after a poo and puts the TP in the trash can. I think that's disgusting. I adore him - but not that particular habit of his. If that makes me a judgmental douche, then I guess I'm asking for a pretty, pretty princess crown that declares, in glitter, that I am.

If you read the statement, it said WE. So yes I'm not above it either. But I would like a glitter princess crown, though. :)

Putting toilet paper in the trash can is unsanitary . So I agree with you.

I did miss the we - apologies :)
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member
    cwolfman13 wrote: »
    I drink pickle juice...which I don't really consider to be all that weird. It's awesome after a long, sweaty ride.

Not weird. I do that too.
    Me too

Sew goooood
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member

200.gif

Your gifs are full of win today.
  • Rubie81
    Rubie81 Posts: 720 Member

My Mother in Law does this. *Barf* When she's stayed over I've tried to kindly explain to her that my toilet flushes just fine and yet she carries on with this habit. And then the paper is face-up...I don't need to be seeing that s$%^.
  • Lasmartchika
    Lasmartchika Posts: 3,440 Member

The whole eat the entire apple I've seen it... just wonder if a tree grows in the stomach... lol :wink:

But the tuna... not even squeeze some lemon in it?! Just like that?!

giphy.gif

• ndj1979

200.gif

thanks, I have a whole page of bookmarked puke gifs..

sad isn't it????
  • jkwolly
    jkwolly Posts: 3,049 Member

200.gif

This one is too realistic

Gag.