Women 5'4 - 5"5 with results + Pictures

Replies

• mamadon
    mamadon Posts: 1,422 Member
    Nice one mamadon! That must have taken some serious work! You look beautiful and so much more comfortable! And in such a short amount of time! I bet people don't believe that you're the same person!

Thank you!
  • JAT74
    JAT74 Posts: 1,078 Member
    You all look completely amazing! I'm 5'4" and want to lose 25more lbs. Seems so far away but most of you have lost a lot more than I want to lose, but seems like the lighter you are the harder it is. I want to get down to 116lbs or thereabouts so this gives me hope I can do it. Hoping to be posing in a bikini on here soon!
  • xxoneluckygirlxx
    xxoneluckygirlxx Posts: 52 Member
    i hope this thread will keep going!!! i'm super inspired by everyone's success!!
  • misskarihari
    misskarihari Posts: 104 Member
    kshadows wrote: »
    I'm about 5'5.5 so close! Before ~175 lbs Current ~140 lbs

8ygpm8pflrv1.jpg

vhdic2d7m061.jpg
    We have the same stats (close enough!) and wow, you look amazing. And your skin cleared up! Great work and so motivating. Iwannabe140lbstoo!
  • ctalimenti
    ctalimenti Posts: 865 Member
    BERTORA wrote: »
    Height - 5'4".
    Before - 223 lbs
    - u2wz7nqnna8b.jpg
    u5517au11l29.jpg
    Now- 111 lbs
    yiru30797yt6.jpg
    2dirzgwpzjb1.jpg

OMG this is amazing!!!!

• kteeter
    kteeter Posts: 6 Member
    Bump
  • rockyshrode
    rockyshrode Posts: 69 Member
    bump! lots of inspiration to be found in this thread.
  • vkmango4
    vkmango4 Posts: 161 Member
    Bertora- you look amazing! Great job!!

• Bump. Everyone has mad amazing progress, congratulations! I love scrolling through all the pics, its very motivational.
  • Shellee38
    Shellee38 Posts: 8 Member
    This is truly motivating I'm just starting my journey
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!