wheres that fitness_chick???

NWCountryGal
NWCountryGal Posts: 1,992 Member
I've drank 10 oz. of water today and it's only 4:06!!!! She made me do it too, LOL:)

Nah, I appreciate the encouragement, as well as the threats:bigsmile: :laugh: :drinker: Im drinking, Im drinking!! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw, can't wait to weigh this Saturday but definitely before I drink my daily "tank" of water, LOL!!! Love you fitness chickieeee!!!!! denise:wink:

I meant 10 eight oz. glasses gals, honest:drinker: :wink: :laugh:

Replies

• NWCountryGal
    I've drank 10 oz. of water today and it's only 4:06!!!! She made me do it too, LOL:)

Nah, I appreciate the encouragement, as well as the threats:bigsmile: :laugh: :drinker: Im drinking, Im drinking!! Yeeeeeeeeeehaw, can't wait to weigh this Saturday but definitely before I drink my daily "tank" of water, LOL!!! Love you fitness chickieeee!!!!! denise:wink:

• you better be drinking your water I'm watching you :drinker: :laugh:
  • NWCountryGal
    LOL, hey, I just looked over at your window to see if you were lookin over here, LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Im drowning fer cryin out loud:) LOL!!!

you better be drinking your water I'm watching you :drinker: :laugh:
  • NWCountryGal
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I meant 10 eight ounce, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!! That's it, Im losing my one remaining marble:explode: :ohwell: :cry: :sad:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member

My Dear Friend:flowerforyou: I am SO PROUD of you....I know it's not been an easy water journey for you.....and good....ahhh glad you clarified it's 10 8oz. glasses...or I'd be at your door with a gallon jug with sliced lemons and cukes in it and have a few cool quenching glasses with you....

You do know I mean it in the best of intentions....I know you do!!!:bigsmile: :drinker: :drinker:

You're doing awesome....water is one of the best changes we can incorporate when we don't know where to begin in making life changes....even just increasing it by a bit each day....will really help our bodies in ways we can't begin to understand!!:heart:

Warmly,
    Elizabeth:heart:
  • didn't look that way to me. Drink more LOL:drinker: :laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I meant 10 eight ounce, LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!! That's it, Im losing my one remaining marble:explode: :ohwell: :cry: :sad:
    I just had a marble roll under my foot....that yours denise?:huh::wink::laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    didn't look that way to me. Drink more LOL:drinker: :laugh:
    hmm...10 oz? yea I think you should probably add a bit more in then...:laugh: Just take a couple glasses into the bathroom before you head in to brush your teeth...cause we all know we'll end up there eventually when drinking our water....

But for those that feel they drink and the very next moment they have to RUN to the bathroom.....our bodies DO get use to more fluids.....so rest assured it won't ALWAYS be that way... I drink alot of water and I've certainly seen a difference in how many times I have to run now.....not so much anymore....even drinking before I go to bed...nah, I sleep much better with more water now....my skin...wow, huge difference....it effects how our body is hydrated in all parts...how cool is ThAT:drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    Hey Elizabeth, NWfamilygal is my best friend and neighbor. When she said she was watching me I figured she meant "literally" so I stood up and looked over at her puter room window, LOL!!!!!!!! Between you and her, I will not "not" drink my water cuz there's no escape:laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Youre a doll sis, denise:)

• NWCountryGal
    My whole life is drinking water and going to the bathroom:sad: :drinker:
  • NWCountryGal
    Oh, and elizabeth? I don't know if that's "my" marble, but I'll take it!!:laugh: :drinker: K, took time out from drinking water to write. Im back at it now:drinker:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Hey now...in some countries...they don't have access to water and bathrooms!:angry::laugh:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Hey Elizabeth, NWfamilygal is my best friend and neighbor. When she said she was watching me I figured she meant "literally" so I stood up and looked over at her puter room window, LOL!!!!!!!! Between you and her, I will not "not" drink my water cuz there's no escape:laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Youre a doll sis, denise:)

oh ahhh excuse me? Did you MEAN to type that you WON'T drink your water because your caring neighbor:flowerforyou: and myself are watching? Cause I think that is so NOT WHAT you meant to type!:huh: :noway: :grumble: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker:

oh ahh oops.....dang I can't read tonight.....thought I caught you in a slip when it was I that slipped on the banana peel....:blushing:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Welcome to our world!:bigsmile:
  • NWCountryGal
    Promises, promises, so you're saying your down to just 18 trips to the can rather than 36??:laugh: :drinker: :bigsmile: Well, edie(nwfamilygal)drinks a lottttttttt!! And she even drinks some water, just to wash the other down< LOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!! Ouch, Im gonna pay for this one, heeheeeeeee!! Ok, so yes, I know you are right girlfriend, I will get used to being waterlogged and also, most likely my bladder will increase in size:sad: LOL! Ok, that's not it right:) My skin is already improving, oh my, it is almost soft as a baby's butt!!! Happy happy, drink water:drinker: and yes, I think I'll drink some more;) For you sweet friend:) :flowerforyou:

your "drinking" buddy in Oregon:happy: :drinker:
    Welcome to our world!:bigsmile:
  • NWCountryGal
    Hey edie, can't believe you and derrell went somewhere without "reporting" in, LOL!!! I saw you going down the driveway, geesh, just left me here alone drinking and going potty:drinker: :laugh:

• Fitness_Chick
    Hey edie, can't believe you and derrell went somewhere without "reporting" in, LOL!!! I saw you going down the driveway, geesh, just left me here alone drinking and going potty:drinker: :laugh:

come on now...they were probably going to pay the 'water bill'....:laugh: :laugh:
  • NWCountryGal
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLLL!!! I be doin good long as the well don't run dry:laugh: :drinker:

come on now...they were probably going to pay the 'water bill'....:laugh: :laugh:
  • NWCountryGal
    LOLLLLLLLLLLLL!! I just saw your icon in your "forum signature" what a hooooooooot!!! Layin there with all those bottles of water, LOL:) You are a crackup girlfriend;):laugh:

• Fitness_Chick
    Goodnight my NW GirlFriends!:flowerforyou: :laugh::smooched:

I'll catch up with you both in the a.m! I plan to be up by 4am for the gym at 5 for strength training then 2 water aerobic classes then I'll be back around to say hello.........ahhh unless you're off to pee or something, but I can wait...I have much patience.....I'm in the midst of learning tolerance in life....amazing what losing weight can give us....

I should start a thread like that...I've thought of it lately.... Maybe I will before I hit the sheets.....

Nighty night...been fun chatting with my water buddies:flowerforyou: :heart: :flowerforyou: :drinker:

Warmly,
    Elizabeth:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!