34 symptoms of menopause

Sabine_Stroehm
Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
I know I've posted this before... but it's worth reposting.

http://www.34-menopause-symptoms.com

Replies

• Sabine_Stroehm
    Dizziness was my very very very first symptom. It took me 2-3 years and many doctor visits before *I* figured out what was causing it. Fortunately, that symptom is gone (knock on wood).
  • smilebhappy
    smilebhappy Posts: 811 Member
    Wow....Thank you for posting this! I have alot of those symptoms! I have never been able to describe one of the feelings I feel in my head sometimes but it is on this list....electric shock sensation!!
  • gothchiq
    gothchiq Posts: 4,598 Member
    I have like 2/3 of those! Bleurgh! I am taking HRT though and it helps a lot. But the memory problems.... bad, bad.
  • tigerblue
    tigerblue Posts: 1,525 Member
    Suddenly I feel fortunate--I have less than half of those. But that is still plenty!
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    tigerblue wrote: »
    Suddenly I feel fortunate--I have less than half of those. But that is still plenty!
    The glass is half full!
  • suruda
    suruda Posts: 1,233 Member
    I would just love to be a good sleeper again!
  • momanem35
    momanem35 Posts: 6 Member
    Great googly moogly! And here I thought the only symptoms I had had been suffering with were irregular/heavy periods and headaches, and just recently fatigue and weight gain (a deadly combination). I have at least half of these!
  • soontobefitt
    soontobefitt Posts: 22 Member
    I have at least 3/4 of these but interestingly I have lost some of my anxiety issues about 90% I also recently started taking Black Cohosh for the hot flashes and night sweats seems to have subsided them but did not completely removed them...it is still early though it is a herb in a pill form so it may take at least a month to see results. I am willing to put in the time for sure.