What nobody tells you about losing weight

Replies

• Delilahhhhhh
    Delilahhhhhh Posts: 477 Member

EWJLang wrote: »
    Pipsg1rl wrote: »
    Men - For every 10 pounds of weight loss you "gain" an inch. This is because the "fat pad" is smaller and allows more of your barbell to show.

not even remotely true, dont get your hopes up too much men.
    if losing 50lbs gained 5 inches, there'd be 0 overweight men in the world

LOL, and those guys that lose a couple hundred pounds would be PACKING.

Ding Dong oh my!!
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    palwithme wrote: »
    For
    palwithme wrote: »
    For some reason now whenever I see a very overweight young woman I just want to burst into tears. Because I know how she feels inside. I want to help her but I can't. The truth is its a cruel world and for some reason it's still fair game to abuse fat people. It hurts like hell.

Me too, it's that feeling of helplessness that gets me. I try so hard not to pity them and look for their strengths instead because I just can't help but think that at one time people saw me like that and probably felt the same way. Even though I was overweight & out of shape, there was so much more to me than just that.

Don't you think they would prefer your respect instead of your pity?

Do you realize how you sound?
  • CJisinShape
    CJisinShape Posts: 1,407 Member
    cblue315 wrote: »
    Sometimes the constipation is so bad you get cramps, the next day it is the opposite so you get cramps.

How about gas from all the veggies? :\
  • JenniferIsLosingIt
    JenniferIsLosingIt Posts: 595 Member
    You still try to buy clothes at your old size. Looking at clothes in your current size, you think - no way am I going to fit into that. And you do! :)

That, and selling/donating old clothes that you love and don't want to part with, even though you'll never wear them again.

This right here ^^^^^^^^
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!