Doin' the happy dance today!

Options
mommared53
mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
After being on a plateau for about two months, and gaining another pound after Thanksgiving I finally broke the dreaded plateau and lost another pound. I finally hit the 147 mark. Ok, actually 147.8 but 147 none the less. So here's my happy dance. :happy: party0006.gif

Replies

• mommared53
    Options
    After being on a plateau for about two months, and gaining another pound after Thanksgiving I finally broke the dreaded plateau and lost another pound. I finally hit the 147 mark. Ok, actually 147.8 but 147 none the less. So here's my happy dance. :happy: party0006.gif
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options

Wooooooohoooooo!!!! Here's my happy dance for ya boogiesmilie.gif
  • emikarls
    emikarls Posts: 1,058 Member
    Options

Great Job!!!!:flowerforyou:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Options
    31 lost!!! That's awesome!! yahoo.gif
  • mommared53
    Options
    Thank you all. What a great start for the weekend. :happy:
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    Great job mommared!!:heart:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!