Just happy to have lost first 5

Options
Mangoaddict
Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
I just today lost my first 5lbs (since Nov. 3rd) and I am so happy! It has taken me about a month and a week to get here but I know slow and steady is the way to do it. I feel healthier, lighter and full of energy. My exercise routine keeps me busy and happy during the day. What more can I ask for? Please keep me motivated at least thru december. This is a difficult time of the year!

Cheers to success! :drinker:

Replies

• Mangoaddict
    Mangoaddict Posts: 1,236 Member
    Options
    I just today lost my first 5lbs (since Nov. 3rd) and I am so happy! It has taken me about a month and a week to get here but I know slow and steady is the way to do it. I feel healthier, lighter and full of energy. My exercise routine keeps me busy and happy during the day. What more can I ask for? Please keep me motivated at least thru december. This is a difficult time of the year!

Cheers to success! :drinker:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Options
    Good for you! 5# in a little over a month is a good pace! Keep it up!:flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!