Honest flagging system

Cryptonomnomicon
Cryptonomnomicon Posts: 848 Member
I thought that the system at the moment is a little ambigous in nature so maybe we could update it, here are a few suggestions...

lAtqEER.jpg

Replies

• Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    Flagged.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Wheres the "I don't like OP and every time I see his/her name I want to kill puppies like that scene in American Psycho, so I will just simply report him/her in hopes that (s)he disappears from this site that I have built my identity around because MFP is Love, MFP is live"?
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    taunto wrote: »
    Wheres the "I don't like OP and every time I see his/her name I want to kill puppies like that scene in American Psycho, so I will just simply report him/her in hopes that (s)he disappears from this site that I have built my identity around because MFP is Love, MFP is live"?

The list could have gone on forever but I do have a life...sometimes.

• GypsyByTheSea
    GypsyByTheSea Posts: 529 Member
    edited March 2015
    Your flagging system brought me back to the yard - cause your system is better than theirs - darn right - it's better than theirs. You could teach them - but you'd have to charge.

*first post since the Fall of the Old Forums
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    I like this system better….
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    edited March 2015
    I like your flagging system better!

I like the "they're using science"
  • ILiftHeavyAcrylics
    ILiftHeavyAcrylics Posts: 27,732 Member
    This is pure awesome.
  • Cryptonomnomicon
    edited March 2015
    What about a system for flagging people for being awesome, we get penalty points, well damn I would like to be able to give points to the awesome folks on here. Seems unfair to have a system that only registers disapproval, what about the positive reinforcement? what about the children?

I want to flag you all for awesomeness.
  • ndj1979
    edited March 2015
    OP can you add a bro science flag too?
  • LolBroScience
    LolBroScience Posts: 4,537 Member
    In
  • ihad
    ihad Posts: 7,462 Member
    What about a system for flagging people for being awesome, we get penalty points, well damn I would like to be able to give points to the awesome folks on here. Seems unfair to have a system that only registers disapproval, what about the positive reinforcement? what about the children?

Love the OP.

I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of rep/positive flagging system, to give credit to people who regularly add a lot of value.
  • wizzybeth
    wizzybeth Posts: 3,573 Member
    I'd just like to know what posts got flagged. I got 2 abuse flags the other day and I wasn't even arguing with anyone. I wanna know what they thought was abuse. LOL
  • 20Grit
    20Grit Posts: 752 Member
    dammit, I like yer style. >:)
  • ndj1979
    wizzybeth wrote: »
    I'd just like to know what posts got flagged. I got 2 abuse flags the other day and I wasn't even arguing with anyone. I wanna know what they thought was abuse. LOL

who knows..I have 452 'abuse' flags right now….
  • rosnigetsfit
    rosnigetsfit Posts: 569 Member
    That would be nice!
  • Azexas
    Azexas Posts: 4,334 Member
    ndj1979 wrote: »
    wizzybeth wrote: »

who knows..I have 452 'abuse' flags right now….

452?? Dang. And I was complaining about my 6 abuse flags haha
  • zyxst
    zyxst Posts: 9,134 Member
  • Cranquistador
    Cranquistador Posts: 39,744 Member
    ihad wrote: »

Love the OP.

I wouldn't mind seeing some sort of rep/positive flagging system, to give credit to people who regularly add a lot of value.

^