YAHOO..mini goal reached!!

I have reached my baby step goal I had set for myself today. What a GREAT feeling!! My fitness pal has been a huge inspiration and I love getting onto this site several times a day just to see what others are doing and have to say. I have a pretty good cold going on, but am still managing to get my work out time in. I think mentally it makes me feel better. It keeps me motivated to set my next mini goal. so, a HUGE thank you to MFP friends and creator. Let's keep on truckin'.. :drinker:

Replies

• likes2bwet
    likes2bwet Posts: 275 Member
    I have reached my baby step goal I had set for myself today. What a GREAT feeling!! My fitness pal has been a huge inspiration and I love getting onto this site several times a day just to see what others are doing and have to say. I have a pretty good cold going on, but am still managing to get my work out time in. I think mentally it makes me feel better. It keeps me motivated to set my next mini goal. so, a HUGE thank you to MFP friends and creator. Let's keep on truckin'.. :drinker:
  • cheermom11
    cheermom11 Posts: 393 Member
    Very cool. Congratulations! :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!