Saturday...

Is a happy day! Hit the 30lb lost mark this morning. Never been happier to be 289lbs! Yipppy!!!!!!

:bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile: :bigsmile:

Replies

• Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Is a happy day! Hit the 30lb lost mark this morning. Never been happier to be 289lbs! Yipppy!!!!!!

• 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    I am so happy for you spyguy! That's a nice milestone! WOO! :flowerforyou:

BTW - the kiddo in your ticker is just scrumptious! So cute!
  • Jackie_W
    Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member

YAY well done you :drinker:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    BTW - the kiddo in your ticker is just scrumptious! So cute!

Thanks! That's my youngest. Riley is two and my oldest Aiden will be 5 this month. The baby in your profile image is profoundly adorable! Lots a cute kiddies around these parts :bigsmile:
  • 3babybeans
    Aww, thanks! The little chick in the pic is my youngest, Tabitha who is 8 months old. Then, I have a 3 year old (Ezekiel) & a 2 year old (Micah).
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Aww, thanks! The little chick in the pic is my youngest, Tabitha who is 8 months old. Then, I have a 3 year old (Ezekiel) & a 2 year old (Micah).

Tabitha's picture makes me smile every time I look at it! You have to submit that picture to a contest or something!
  • 3babybeans
    :blushing: Aww, thanks! Maybe I will. :bigsmile: That blue icing just kills me every time, though I swear I giggle whenever I see it.
  • joann
    joann Posts: 624 Member
    what a great to start your weekend...good job and good luck
  • Great job :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!