2»

Replies

• Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Congratulations to you!!:drinker:
    I hope to be overweight myself soon:wink:
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    I love your photo! I am so inspired by your incredible weight loss! Are you at your goal weight?
  • usmcwifeb15
    usmcwifeb15 Posts: 470 Member
    That is so great! Congratulations. You should be very proud. I know I can't wait to get in my healthy weight range. Soon enough. You are doing awesome keep up all your hard work.
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Just glancing at your profile pics... can really tell in your face...course that's all I can see but sure can tell you've been workin your tail off:noway: :drinker: :bigsmile:

Wow. If you can see it in my face now, I'll have to eventually do a before/after pic as well.

Again, I'm pleased with the kind words from you all, and it's nice to know I'll be able to lean on you all when I kick it up a notch. I'm planning to shift from weight LOSS to weight MAINTENANCE and strength training, and I can't wait to pick your collective brains.
  • psantacruz
    psantacruz Posts: 71 Member
    Spyguy-

Keep it up, man. If there's anything I can share with you, just ask!
  • cmriverside
    cmriverside Posts: 33,907 Member
    Yay YOU! I love it that the guys are getting healthy and getting involved. Stay with us! You are an inspiration to all. :flowerforyou:
  • jimswmn
    jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
    Way to go!
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Now, before you ask yourself "What's this fool talking about??!!", let me explain.

On July 29th, I weighed in at 275.5 pounds, and my BMI was a whopping 39.45. That was the day I decided to really push forward with losing weight. I was in the dangerously obese zone (in fact, 5 days later I hit my peak of 276.2/39.55, which is the heaviest I've recorded myself.

So I pushed on, exercised, ate differently, and so on...

Last night, December 12, I weighed myself. I'm down to 208.6 pounds, which I'm happy about, but more importantly, my BMI is now 29.86, which means that technically, I'm no longer 'obese', but simply 'overweight' :laugh:

So I guess, if someone stopped me and said, "Dude, you're overweight!", I'd say "Thank you!"

Now on to Goal #2 - "Get under 200lbs" and Goal #3- "Hit my ideal weight"

WOW, what a positive way to look at things and Lord knows a positive attitude will get you EVERYWHERE!!! WAY TO GO...YOU CAN DO IT!!!!:bigsmile:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Now, before you ask yourself "What's this fool talking about??!!", let me explain.

On July 29th, I weighed in at 275.5 pounds, and my BMI was a whopping 39.45. That was the day I decided to really push forward with losing weight. I was in the dangerously obese zone (in fact, 5 days later I hit my peak of 276.2/39.55, which is the heaviest I've recorded myself.

So I pushed on, exercised, ate differently, and so on...

Last night, December 12, I weighed myself. I'm down to 208.6 pounds, which I'm happy about, but more importantly, my BMI is now 29.86, which means that technically, I'm no longer 'obese', but simply 'overweight' :laugh:

So I guess, if someone stopped me and said, "Dude, you're overweight!", I'd say "Thank you!"

Now on to Goal #2 - "Get under 200lbs" and Goal #3- "Hit my ideal weight"

I like the way you thing Sir..............well done! Keep up the great work.
  • mpdpratima
    mpdpratima Posts: 42 Member
    Stay strong everyone, this is an amazing website with such great support and wonderful folks. I too hope to be overweight soon!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!