Post partum mommy

just had my baby boy 4 weeks ago. Have already lost 30 of the 45 pounds I gained during pregnancy. I am 154 now and want to get back down to 120 like I was before I got lazy. Looking to connect with others trying to lost weight. Add me

Replies

• JustSomeEm
    JustSomeEm Posts: 20,194 MFP Moderator
    Congratulations on the baby! AND congrats on losing so much of the baby weight. :)
  • Thank you. What is your story???
  • Congrats on the progress so far. My wife and I just had our first and she is also in the process of getting back to her pre baby weight and then some. As for me I got to get my blood pressure under control and want to do it without meds. Feel free to add.
  • bklimuck
    bklimuck Posts: 9 Member
    I'm 12 weeks post partum! I don't know how to add people but would love if you added me!
  • alabatiuk44
    alabatiuk44 Posts: 5 Member
    I'm in the same boat! Feel free to add me
  • Hi ! My baby is six weeks old. I have 14-16 pounds to lose . Feel free to add me!
  • kathers01
    kathers01 Posts: 164 Member
    Hi. My baby girl is 7 weeks old and I have about 20-25 to lose. Feel free to add me :)
  • victoria_1024
    victoria_1024 Posts: 915 Member
    Wow! I can't believe you've lost so much baby weight so quickly, that's impressive! I also gained almost 45 pounds during my pregnancy, and by 4 weeks post partum I had only lost 10 pounds of it. :( I started back with MFP at 4 weeks post partum and have lost another 18 since then but still have a ways to go. My baby is 11 weeks old now.
  • MissEstherA
    MissEstherA Posts: 7 Member
    I'm 7 weeks postpartum and very frustrated. I had 2 babies back to back. They're 1 year and 9 days apart. I feel like I've been pregnant for 2 years. I was always so active, but due to my fear of another miscarriage I stop everything except for walking. I have to drop 26 lbs to get back to my pre-pregnancy weight of 120. It feels like such a daunting task. Juggling 2 babies, cooking, cleaning, and everything in between. I'm usually exhausted by 9pm, when will I find the time and energy to be my active old self. Anyone feel free to add me.
  • rexyrox
    rexyrox Posts: 27
    Congrats on your wee one!! Btw having a baby is not being lazy it is EXAUSTING! We have all been where you are! Just had baby no. 4 and desperately want to get back to fit, not just for me but for my kids as well. 15 down 35 to go been at it for 7 weeks. We can do it together!! Just take it one day at a time. Good luck on your journey and with your sweet baby boy o:)