New This Week

Greetings, I just joined. This seems to be a great way to track food, etc. I am curious though, how do you find out if your totals are where they should be. Like I know how much fat and fiber I should have each day but what about carbs, protien etc? I don't see anything on this website that provides this kind of info. I am totally challeneged here :) Thanks in advance for anthing help!
Shauna

Replies

• Greetings, I just joined. This seems to be a great way to track food, etc. I am curious though, how do you find out if your totals are where they should be. Like I know how much fat and fiber I should have each day but what about carbs, protien etc? I don't see anything on this website that provides this kind of info. I am totally challeneged here :) Thanks in advance for anthing help!
    Shauna
  • skinnydreams
    skinnydreams Posts: 1,178 Member
    Welcome.....as you track your food in the Food Diary you will see at the bottom how many carbs/calories/fat/protein you are alotted each day in order to lose weight. It's based on your starting weight, height and how much you'd like to lose.....so you really just search for your foods or add the nutritional info of the package and the computer program keeps track for you. It's pretty easy and a great help!!! Good luck!
  • Thank you. How do I know if I am getting to the right amounts, like too much carbs or not enough? Like for each thing?