If you forget..

jimswmn
jimswmn Posts: 1,350 Member
I f you forget about it, it goes away?? I forgot to weigh myself this week, busy getting ready for Christmas.
(I also suffer from CRS..Can't Remember Sh$$)So this morning, I hopped on the scale thinking here goes nothing. I shed 3.5 lbs. Wow..Santa came early this year and I love the present I won't say lost cause i might find it again. Maybe I should forget more often.:laugh: :laugh:

Replies

• jimswmn
    I f you forget about it, it goes away?? I forgot to weigh myself this week, busy getting ready for Christmas.
    (I also suffer from CRS..Can't Remember Sh$$)So this morning, I hopped on the scale thinking here goes nothing. I shed 3.5 lbs. Wow..Santa came early this year and I love the present I won't say lost cause i might find it again. Maybe I should forget more often.:laugh: :laugh:
  • Good for you! I guess "hustle and bustle" helps shed pounds!
    ~Mel
  • renae5
    renae5 Posts: 393 Member
    Great job!! I am hoping to be really busy this week, maybe I could lose my obsession with the "devil scale" and forget to step on the darned thing... it sure would be great to lose a little more than my mind with all the holiday hussle and bussle!!
  • Bobbie145
    Bobbie145 Posts: 331 Member
    Sandy44 uses the expression "release the pounds" since she says if you lose something you might find it again!:laugh:

Congrats on your pounds released!

Bobbie
  • kazzit
    kazzit Posts: 113
    well done
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    way to go!! I do think not being so dependent on the scale does help us to not stress so much which in turn doesn't toss so much cortisol into our bodies....which means....our bodies won't hold onto the weight........... stress = cortisol (way to much released into our bodies) = weight gain or holding pattern......blah... none of us need that:noway: :bigsmile:

Yay for you:drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    What a nice surprise that must have felt like for you:flowerforyou:
  • Tri_Dad
    Tri_Dad Posts: 1,465
    Stress=weight gain or holding pattern? Oh man I am screwed. I knew my job would kill me eventually.

:grumble:
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    Stress=weight gain or holding pattern? Oh man I am screwed. I knew my job would kill me eventually.

:grumble:
    hey that's why we WORKOUT....to destress our bodies!! :drinker: :bigsmile:
  • jimswmn
    Thank you everyone. Hopefully the stress will be a lot lower , cleaning done, one daughter and her boyfriend are here, and the other daughter and my grandson are on their way. Son in law will get here in a week.:heart:
  • watch48win
    watch48win Posts: 1,668 Member
    Thank you everyone. Hopefully the stress will be a lot lower , cleaning done, one daughter and her boyfriend are here, and the other daughter and my grandson are on their way. Son in law will get here in a week.:heart:

sounds like you will have a full house! Everyone coming back to the Valley for Christmas...we will be up there the day after Christmas for a visit too. Crossing fingers that the weather holds out on the Friday after. It can snow all it wants after we get there! :wink: :laugh:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!