Petite girls?

Are there any other petite girls out there trying to lose weight? I feel so alone lol. I find it a struggle to be small-ish but still trying to lose weight because the numbers don't sound so large but I'm short so it shows. Anyone out there in a similar situation, feel free to add me and let's motivate each other!

Replies

• bootskitty96
    bootskitty96 Posts: 6 Member
    ME! I know the struggle. And because I am petite I find that I gain all my weight in my stomach and it makes me look dumpy. I hate it. I've had such a hard time losing weight and I am trying so hard.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    Me! I'm 4 11". My biggest issue is my mid section, post baby belly from 2 pregnancies, I got huge and I'm so little lol. I'm at the lowest weight I've been in like 8 yrs but still I think my last couple of lbs are from my stomach. My last resort may be tummy tuck :neutral_face:
  • SpeedRacer13
    SpeedRacer13 Posts: 104 Member
    ME! I know the struggle. And because I am petite I find that I gain all my weight in my stomach and it makes me look dumpy. I hate it. I've had such a hard time losing weight and I am trying so hard.

Oh I am with you !! I am relatively small all over...except it looks like I am a couple of months pregnant, just starting to show. I never had a flat stomach, but it's never looked like now! I've also started to meditate, as I have read that stress can cause you to gain weight in your belly.

• 5'2" here and been trying to lose my pregnancy weight since I had my last baby almost 15 years ago! It definitely does not want to come off. It's very discouraging when results are so minimal that I want to give up and just stay fat. But I need to be fit for my guys so I've decided the number on the scale is not going to rule me. I'm going to go by inches instead.
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    s_klassen3 wrote: »
    5'2" here and been trying to lose my pregnancy weight since I had my last baby almost 15 years ago! It definitely does not want to come off. It's very discouraging when results are so minimal that I want to give up and just stay fat. But I need to be fit for my guys so I've decided the number on the scale is not going to rule me. I'm going to go by inches instead.

Definitely go by inches!!
  • bootskitty96
    bootskitty96 Posts: 6 Member
    I work in child care and its a very stressful job plus I get a three hour window where I dont have to do anything because its nap time. I usually read a book during that time and I always find myself binge eating and I hate it. I almost feel like I cant stop myself but I know I should. Im trying really hard today and instead of reading the whole three hours and sitting im going to work out for an hour and clean and then read alittle bit so that im not just sitting and eating. Im 5 foot even and all my weight accumulates in my stomach and since I had my son 3 years ago I have had the hardest time with binge eating and trying to loose the weight but I get discouraged and go right back to binge eating and I cant continue down this path because I want to be able to keep up with my son and not feel like crap about myself anymore
  • slimstrauss
    slimstrauss Posts: 209 Member
    Know how you feel
    Mum of 5 only 5 ft tall , so hard to keep going some days!
    The only way to lose weight is put a padlock on the fridge!!!!
  • khixycon
    khixycon Posts: 3 Member
    5'3" here. Highest weight was 187. Nothing for someone 5'8", but quite round in my reality.
    Steady 145-150 for 5 years, but would like to be healthy and slim not healthy and thick!
  • khixycon
    khixycon Posts: 3 Member
    119 is my goal, but bye bye boobies!
  • Juliegress
    Juliegress Posts: 14 Member
    Ya me too, I'm 5" 3 and all my weight is in my belly!!! Ugh
  • aiyvega
    aiyvega Posts: 5 Member
    I'm small too! I'm 5 feet even and am looking to lose 40 lbs. I've found the older I have gotten, the harder it is to lose especially after having two kids. UGH!! I need motivation.
  • veryhappyfeet
    veryhappyfeet Posts: 7 Member
    5"4 here and looking to lose another 5 pounds!
  • margfish
    margfish Posts: 41 Member
    5'4" here, and it's kind of nice to hear I'm not the only one who collects weight in their belly! It's so hard when the adjustments are so tiny. I want to lose another 5 but I just can't seem to manage it.