Calories burnt in 30 day shred

maillekelly
maillekelly Posts: 132
edited 9:35AM in Health and Weight Loss
Obviously everyone is different, but does anyone know approximately how many calories are burnt during each session? Anyone with a HRM or something? Doesn't need to be accurate, just a sum I can keep in my head

Replies

• littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Many people log it under "Circuit Training", which seems to be somewhat accurate for them.

I can't give you my numbers that I burn for the 30DS, because my height and weight are different and I burn a completely different number then a friend doing it at the same time does. However, I burn about 140-160 calories for L1, and I burn about 200-210 for Level 2. Haven't done level 3 yet. I'm 6'

Until I got my HRM, I just went off of the "Circuit Training" calories.
  • nab22
    nab22 Posts: 168
    I'm 5'7", 125 lbs and I burn about 215 level 1, 235 level 2, and haven't tried level 3 yet
  • Enaz29
    Enaz29 Posts: 44 Member
    219 calories level 1.
    Im 5'3'' 139 lbs
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    I have a HRM and I burn 200 - 225 Calories Im 244 lbs I find that MFP is way higher than what a HRM says
  • Kanzaki3
    Kanzaki3 Posts: 656 Member
    I did 30 day shred level 1 twice today. I am 5' 10" 166 lbs. Here are my results:

Attempt 1: Burned 272 calories; average HR 133; Max HR 156
    Attempt 2: Burned 261 calories; average HR 130; Max HR 154
  • littlemissanguissette
    littlemissanguissette Posts: 248 Member
    Everyone is getting higher numbers than I am, I'm not sure why? I'm 6', 155, and I'm only burning about 140-160 for Level 1. Is it because I am in better shape than some? I do all the moves, all the cardio, etc to the best of my abilities. It is a bit of a bummer to see people burning a lot more than me on the same thing LOL
  • qtpiesmom
    qtpiesmom Posts: 394 Member
    Everyone is getting higher numbers than I am, I'm not sure why? I'm 6', 155, and I'm only burning about 140-160 for Level 1. Is it because I am in better shape than some? I do all the moves, all the cardio, etc to the best of my abilities. It is a bit of a bummer to see people burning a lot more than me on the same thing LOL

Im a bigger than you so Yep thats why I burn more than you
This discussion has been closed.