biggest loser power sculpt

renae77
renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
Does anyone know how many calories are burned during the Sculpt Level 1 of this workout? Or do you know of a website where I can look it up? I did the first 20 minutes and just guessed on putting my exercise on here for my calories burned. I would love to know how much it really is. Thanks!!

Replies

• renae77
    Does anyone know how many calories are burned during the Sculpt Level 1 of this workout? Or do you know of a website where I can look it up? I did the first 20 minutes and just guessed on putting my exercise on here for my calories burned. I would love to know how much it really is. Thanks!!
  • What answers did you get for your question for some reason I can't view them.. oh and what is the Sculpt Level 1 anyway??
  • renae77
    What answers did you get for your question for some reason I can't view them.. oh and what is the Sculpt Level 1 anyway??
    I didn't get any answers yet so you didn't miss anything. It has three different levels.....one by jillian, one by bob and one by some other woman...cant think of her name right off hand. i did the first one which was 20 minutes.
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    It really depends on how much you weigh and how much you really work out. Everyone burns their calories differently. I burn more than most people because I have more to lose. Your best bet if you can afford it is to invest in a HRM. I got a Polar F6 for Xmas. IT came in the mail so I got it early :love: :happy: I really like it.

Connie
  • renae77
    where do you get those and how much do they usually run?
  • connieq288
    connieq288 Posts: 1,102 Member
    You can get it off of the polar website. The F6 runs about $120. It is expensive but worth it if you have the money. I was using a strapless HRM that I had gotten from walmart and it was saying that I burned around 800 calories during stepclass. When I got my F6 and it has a strap which is more reliable I was only burning 500 calories. Good thing I wasnt eating all of my exercise calories.

Connie
  • best answer i can give.

go to your exercise diary
    then go to add cardio
    then type in aerobic (search)
    then click on high impact (or general -whichever suits you)
    then to the side type in your time
    and add exercise

~Mel