New photo

renae5
renae5 Posts: 393 Member
:bigsmile: Ok guys and girls, I never put a before picture up on the "before and after" post, but I welcomed anyone to check out the "fat" pictures on my profile... well, we were doing the kids Christmas portraits and snapped this one of me "profile main picture" I think it turned out pretty good, considering. I have collar bones and almost cheek bones again. Oooooo:blushing: , I can't wait til the last 28 pounds are off and I'll feel "pretty" for the first time ever!!:smooched: :smooched:

Replies

• renae5
    :bigsmile: Ok guys and girls, I never put a before picture up on the "before and after" post, but I welcomed anyone to check out the "fat" pictures on my profile... well, we were doing the kids Christmas portraits and snapped this one of me "profile main picture" I think it turned out pretty good, considering. I have collar bones and almost cheek bones again. Oooooo:blushing: , I can't wait til the last 28 pounds are off and I'll feel "pretty" for the first time ever!!:smooched: :smooched:
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    Gorgeous! You have lips that most girls would kill for! Keep up the great work!
  • Great job, you look great.
  • dewpearl
    dewpearl Posts: 561 Member
    I can't wait til the last 28 pounds are off and I'll feel "pretty" for the first time ever!!:smooched: :smooched:

How about you start right now? Feeling pretty, that is :flowerforyou:
    Awesome kids, you're a lucky pretty lady. :flowerforyou:
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Hey Angelina!! Only prettier!:flowerforyou:
  • renae5
    WOW, thanks everyone you really made me feel wonderful!!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous!

Also - did you clone your oldest daughter? She looks exactly like you. :noway:
  • jwinfield
    jwinfield Posts: 42 Member
    BEA-UT-I-FULLLLLLLLLL!
  • renae5
    Absolutely gorgeous!

Well, I did try... I figured her Dad (1st hubby) won't make a very pretty girl! HaHa!! But, thank you I think she is beautiful!
  • You look amazing! what a great job! Inspiring!

48490.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Food Diary
  • renae77
    renae77 Posts: 3,394 Member
    You are very beautiful! Keep up the good work! You are inspiring!
  • Hannah_Banana
    Hannah_Banana Posts: 1,242 Member
    Absolutely gorgeous!

Well, I did try... I figured her Dad (1st hubby) won't make a very pretty girl! HaHa!! But, thank you I think she is beautiful!

:laugh: Good for you, make those genes work in your favor!
  • renae5
    THANK YOU EVERYONE!!! I LOVE MFP and all my new "friends"!!
  • TexasAngelBeth
    TexasAngelBeth Posts: 315 Member
    You have done so well Yay you!!!
    Great job :drinker:
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    Wow! You really look alot like Angelina Jolie! Lucky you lol she has the best lips!:smile:
  • jojo52610
    jojo52610 Posts: 692 Member
    Wow You look Great!!!!! and you do look like Angelina
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!