Do you get hit on?

Replies

• ItsMeGee3
    ItsMeGee3 Posts: 13,255 Member
    I'm a big hit at the nursing homes!
  • RNGRZulu
    RNGRZulu Posts: 3,964 Member
    I used to, but it was often creepy. Made me very uncomfortable.
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    RNGRZulu wrote: »
    I used to, but it was often creepy. Made me very uncomfortable.

Was it from nasty ugly fat chicks? lol
  • BigEdge
    BigEdge Posts: 1,754 Member
    Glynn20 wrote: »
    I'm a big hit at the nursing homes!

hilar!
  • salembambi
    salembambi Posts: 5,592 Member
    "ive never been with a freaky girl before"

is that considered being hit on because then yes

they dont like my response tho
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,677 Member
    RKrYcBK.gif
  • lilRicki
    lilRicki Posts: 4,555 Member
    I get hit on at the bar...does that count? Apparently I'm "a lot of fun" and despite my size, I like to boogie ;) I'm also a shameless flirt and have great networking skills lol
  • FabulousFantasticFifty
    FabulousFantasticFifty Posts: 195,833 Member
    Only by very young or very old Men & quite a few Women! :blush:
  • Darkhawk1969
    Darkhawk1969 Posts: 1,419 Member
    If l have then l've never noticed
  • MountainMaggie
    MountainMaggie Posts: 104 Member
    edited March 2015
    I do - more than I'd like and no I am not being arrogant. It happens a lot even with my husband right next to me.

Me too, and it's rarely the flattering way of being hit on. It frequently involves cat calling or "hollering" at me when I'm minding my own business, in innapropriate places, like the line at the gas station, not when mingleing in a social setting. Disrespectful, much like someone hitting on you in front of your hubby.

You're better off not getting this kind of attention. It's unsettling.
  • LouLouStBijou
    LouLouStBijou Posts: 987 Member
    I seriously can't recall the last time I was hit either openly or discreetly.
  • Naaer
    Naaer Posts: 212 Member
    I used to get hit on ALL THE TIME when I was young...And my first boyfriend when i was young was a JERK...So you're going to attract guys like that when you're young and "hot"...Now that I'm older men rarely give me a second look, and I could really care less...Now that I'm fifty seven I am losing weight for my HEALTH...I had a REALLY bad health scare last fall...Don't EVER lose weight for any guy...I made that mistake when I was young...BUT there comes a time when you get just TOO DAMN FAT for your own(and your health's) good...I LOVE being older and wise...Wish I had this wisdom at twenty two, but, I guess, that what makes somebody 22 yrs. old and somebody 57 yrs. old...If they don't hit on you...DON'T WORRY ABOUT IT...If you've got a good man, count yourself lucky...My most recent 'ex" and I are still friends after all these years, and THAT, my friend, is what matters...Ah, to be young again...(And I DON'T miss it at all!!!)

Naaer
  • gettinthere
    gettinthere Posts: 529 Member
    A young guy asked me if I wanted a mustache ride the other day on the subway....does that count?!
  • zoober
    zoober Posts: 226 Member
    Married women seem to be fascinated with me. And basket cases. So it isn't all ale and cheese.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Yes
  • Markdjones83
    Markdjones83 Posts: 852 Member
    A young guy asked me if I wanted a mustache ride the other day on the subway....does that count?!

yes-awesome-oldschool.gif
  • _Tink_
    _Tink_ Posts: 3,845 Member
    irl? No, never.
  • Mia4_4
    Mia4_4 Posts: 603 Member
    No :(
  • XxQueenMxX
    XxQueenMxX Posts: 683 Member
    I personally do, a lot. And I'll admit it is a confidence and self esteem booster, but to be honest, as long as my fiance is attracted to me, all the other men do not matter at all. I rather be hit on by that 1 man, than 1000 others. So I think, don't worry about that because the one you want, is at home waiting for you :)
  • ScorpioJack_91
    ScorpioJack_91 Posts: 5,241 Member
    Mayra726 wrote: »
    I personally do, a lot. And I'll admit it is a confidence and self esteem booster, but to be honest, as long as my fiance is attracted to me, all the other men do not matter at all. I rather be hit on by that 1 man, than 1000 others. So I think, don't worry about that because the one you want, is at home waiting for you :)

So basically quality over quantity