Replies

• Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,841 Member
    Not in any serious way.
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Chaelaz wrote: »
    Not in any serious way.

Remember...there is always some truth in every joke :)

• ZombieKillaPrincess
    ZombieKillaPrincess Posts: 404 Member
    I get hit on when I'm drinking and happy and out with friends... If I have my Resting *kitten* Face on... not so much :D
  • nxiety
    nxiety Posts: 84 Member
    More often than I feel I should, not complaining but genuinely surprised when it happens.

Maybe most of you just don't notice you're hit on? :smile:
  • callsitlikeiseeit
    callsitlikeiseeit Posts: 8,627 Member
    Nope 5' 6"

Oh maybe they're insecure men? But then again if you're always smiling at people, people will just think you're being nice

Maybe, my guess is I'm a pony tail and jeans kind of girl. I don't wear makeup and take about 15 minutes to get ready. I think guys prefer their women dolled up.

i dont own make up or heels. my hair is almost always pulled up (and not nicely LOL) i live in jeans and normal tops and half the time am in workout clothes (leggings and tank tops LOL).

i also dont give a flying eff what anyone thinks. men must like that. too bad im married. LOLOLOL
  • Dragn77
    Dragn77 Posts: 810 Member
    Nope 5' 6"

Oh maybe they're insecure men? But then again if you're always smiling at people, people will just think you're being nice

Maybe, my guess is I'm a pony tail and jeans kind of girl. I don't wear makeup and take about 15 minutes to get ready. I think guys prefer their women dolled up.

i dont own make up or heels. my hair is almost always pulled up (and not nicely LOL) i live in jeans and normal tops and half the time am in workout clothes (leggings and tank tops LOL).

i also dont give a flying eff what anyone thinks. men must like that. too bad im married. LOLOLOL

LoL! Remember my snake picture? Thats me 99% of the time...well, except that I stole my daughters Captain America tshirt...usually I wear band tshirts. But if i want to remotely get noticed, I have to spend an hour getting ready.

Im not polished enough to fit in with the high maintenance crowd, but not grungey enough for the hippie crowd. I just kinda...float around and the chick thats cool to grab a beer with. Which actually is not bad at all I have to say. LoL
  • Nope. I never have been.
  • jontucc
    jontucc Posts: 142 Member
    In my younger days (am 38 now) 3 times from strangers that I can recall. Otherwise nope. I am married but don't wear my ring because it gets in the way with 2 young kiddos so I can't be bothered.
  • TheRealOrson
    TheRealOrson Posts: 1,415 Member
    No, not really.....at least I don't think so lol
  • nerdygymrat9
    nerdygymrat9 Posts: 163 Member
    Nah, never really been hit on in the real world or cyber world
  • KechiiCoo
    KechiiCoo Posts: 72 Member
    I'm not sure if I can call it being hit on, maybe? Whenever I'm in school, people from the ME department would holler at me and always call my name, countless hi's and hello's from them actually. Then some would actually add in some compliments.
  • DanielGadsden2015
    DanielGadsden2015 Posts: 131 Member
    I can honestly count the number of times I've been hit on in the past 7 years (since I met my husband) on one hand. I'm far from cocky, but I'm not ugly and I've got a decent body, especially with clothes on....

b3laib.jpg
    (No, I don't dress like this daily. It was a country-themed bachelorette party this past weekend.)

But I never get hit on. The girls I'm with get hit on, I see other girls getting hit on. But not me. I'm not exactly heartbroken about it, being married and all, but it does make me wonder what kind of look or vibe I've got going on that causes men to not approach me. In some cases, it''s probably the wedding ring. However, I asked my husband what he thought and he said, "You just look too smart and high maintenance. Guys probably think you're either going to reject them or make them spend all of their money before they can get into your pants." Say whaaa? Haha!

So, do you get hit on a lot? What is there to say about decent-looking girls that don't get creepy guys trying to hit her up in bars?

I don't go to bars anymore. But if I seen you out I would flirt with you. Your very attractive. One other thing you might want to consider. How big is your husband? Is he intimidating? Do the people you hang around know him?
    My wife is hot, I am big, intimidating and own lots of guns and a back ho. She never gets hit on. And I even tell folks feel free, she's coming home with me. They even know we are swingers. Only people that do flirt are the ones that actually know us. But as far as a bar goes or anywhere else, they take one look at me, then see my 1911, then I guess they just don't want to get hit or shot. Me personally I would not care in the least if a dude flirted with her in front of me. Or even tried to pick her up. Lol. I know where she will be sleeping. :) But she asks the same thing sometimes. Just wondering if your in the same boat.
    But if it makes you feel better, I think your smoking hot and I'll take your number if you want to give it out. Lol. Don't let it get you down. :) your hot, you know it, strut it!!
  • mamabearbartlett
    mamabearbartlett Posts: 17 Member
    I do not get hit on a lot. But then again, I am married and I like what I have at home, so I don't always notice when I am being flirted with.
  • bestintheworld842
    bestintheworld842 Posts: 190 Member
    Hit on?! what's that :)
  • gonebeast
    gonebeast Posts: 102 Member
    So so, both genders...
  • ElizabethKalmbach
    ElizabethKalmbach Posts: 1,416 Member
    I do not get hit on unless I actively cultivate a slightly less intense vibe. Which I usually don't, because there have been about 4 times in my life when I felt like I could handle being hit on well enough to put my book down and take the head phones off.

On the other hand, when someone actually DOES hit on me, I often don't notice, until one of my friends elbows me in the gut and tells me that I'm missing social cues.
  • velocityc6
    velocityc6 Posts: 2,137 Member
    Never happens
  • christinelyn
    christinelyn Posts: 85 Member
    I do at times.
  • La_Malfaisante_
    La_Malfaisante_ Posts: 1,064 Member
    I might...but I'm so clueless when it comes to that stuff. I think people are just nice
  • therealklane
    therealklane Posts: 2,172 Member
    Ha. I don't know that I've ever been hit on IRL. That happens? Lol.

You're looking hot though girl. You're out of their league ;)