Successs Stories

Good morning!! I am feeling awesome today ... i dont want to take during pictures because they may discourage me if i dont see a big difference. I cant wait to be able to post my before and after pics. Love seeing success stories. Please post pics and let me know how long it took you to get there !! have a great day !!!

Replies

• maryliscious
    maryliscious Posts: 25 Member
    Take during pictures. I take them once a month. I should have done more. You'll see a difference in a picture better than by memory. It's so motivating to see how far you've come. I'm at 80 pounds and have 17 more to go :)rhdz8txjpf48.jpg
  • futuremommyt
    futuremommyt Posts: 26 Member
    You are looking great! Great work! Can I ask how long it took to lose that weight and if you have any tips?
    The only success story I have to share today is a NSV. I'm down only 8 lbs (out of the 45 or so I need to lose) but the first person told me today they could tell I was losing weight!
  • andygcc30
    andygcc30 Posts: 38 Member
    Wow well done.
  • jjdaesmith
    jjdaesmith Posts: 6 Member
    I started my journey with MFP on September 4th 2014 and have lost a grand total of 73lbs. I took two weeks off over Christmas which set me back a month. :o Tee shirt size reduced from XL to M. Jean size reduced from a snug 40" waist to a comfortable 32". Please excuse the cheesy grin. 3aooe4877b5w.jpg
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    edited April 2015
    I started MFP on October 1st 2014. I was 272 pounds and wearing a very tight size 42 pant. I'm 6'2". I'm now 220 pounds and wearing size 34 jeans, they are tight but I'm wearing them :D
  • jayceesmom512
    jayceesmom512 Posts: 36 Member
    Sorry it took so long to respond! Everyone looks great and are doing amazing jobs ! Keep it up !! Thanks for the encouragement
  • belimawr
    belimawr Posts: 1,155 Member
    Nice job guys!
    I started MFP on October 1st 2014. I was 272 pounds and wearing a very tight size 42 pant. I'm 6'2". I'm now 220 pounds and wearing size 34 jeans, they are tight but I'm wearing them :D

Damn. I was 250 with 44 snug and it took me to 190 to fit my fat a** into 34s. :-)
    jjdaesmith wrote: »
    Please excuse the cheesy grin.

Mine is far worse - why I don't even smile.
  • girlwithcurls2
    girlwithcurls2 Posts: 2,257 Member
    You guys look fantastic! All of you!! The cheesy grin is awesome :) So much to be proud of here!! :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!