The Rapid Pulse

Has anyone ever took part in this? Specifically the puddle one? I got this book from the library called "Slim Down Now" by Cynthia Sass and it seems very legit. I was just wondered if anyone has ever tried a Rapid Pulse Diet & how it worked out for them.

Replies

• brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    How many fad diet threads are you planning to start? Detoxes ... all liquid ... meal replacements ... now this ... and those are the ones I can recall over the past few weeks.

Follow the very simple advice you've been given in all of your previous threads.
  • ayannabayer
    ayannabayer Posts: 153 Member
    How many fad diet threads are you planning to start? Detoxes ... all liquid ... meal replacements ... now this ... and those are the ones I can recall over the past few weeks.

Follow the very simple advice you've been given in all of your previous threads.

No one said I was going to start them. I just wanted more information about them. But this one is actually a healthy one. But besides that. I really don't think it matters how many threads I create. If you don't have in the information for me, you could keep scrolling.

• brianpperkins
    You are going to keep getting the same advice until you follow it and succeed. Your consistent grasping at quick fixes makes me question how ready you are to be serious about a healthy lifestyle that results in the weight you want.
  • ayannabayer
    You are going to keep getting the same advice until you follow it and succeed. Your consistent grasping at quick fixes makes me question how ready you are to be serious about a healthy lifestyle that results in the weight you want.

Who doesn't want a quick fix? But this isn't a quick fix first off. Please do some research on the topic before you pass your judgement on it. And second of all, my weight lose journey has nothing to do with you. It doesn't matter what you question. I'm not questioning myself and that's all that matters to me. And since you're uneducated on the book, I'll inform you that the rapid pulse diet is supposed to train your body for steady diet without killing your body. Its a 30 day thing. You eat these 3 puddings for 4 days, at specific times. Their delicious by the way. And this diet doesn't kill your body. Then the next 26 days you add different food into the diet. My thread was for people who have done it because I wanted to see if their results would match mine.
  • ayannabayer

And I've actual been following PLENTY of the advice. But I still like look into new things too. There is nothing against it. Or maybe you should send me a rule book or something.
  • brianpperkins

Who doesn't want a quick fix? But this isn't a quick fix first off. Please do some research on the topic before you pass your judgement on it. And second of all, my weight lose journey has nothing to do with you. It doesn't matter what you question. I'm not questioning myself and that's all that matters to me. And since you're uneducated on the book, I'll inform you that the rapid pulse diet is supposed to train your body for steady diet without killing your body. Its a 30 day thing. You eat these 3 puddings for 4 days, at specific times. Their delicious by the way. And this diet doesn't kill your body. Then the next 26 days you add different food into the diet. My thread was for people who have done it because I wanted to see if their results would match mine.

Wise people understand there are no quick fixes when it comes to weight loss. Puddings ... another fad diet from you.

When you want to take this seriously, let me know. Until then ...

• jenncornelsen
    jenncornelsen Posts: 969 Member
    Ive heard of most...diets . Not this one. But your right in the back of our minds a quick fix sounds amazing. Ive tried many. Gree coffee bean extract raspberry keratones 10 lbs in 10 days ...juicing mealreplacement....I can go on. As u see Iim here and for once keeping it off. Try if u seriously need to it might be a learning experience at the least. Just dont spend tons
  • Sued0nim
    Sued0nim Posts: 17,456 Member
    edited April 2015
    You eat 4 puddings at specific times?

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg
  • jkal1979
    jkal1979 Posts: 1,896 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    You eat 4 puddings at specific times?

85305efdd72a102c6f368bc0627b695c.jpg

It's actually four days of eating only pudding.

I had to Google it to see what it was really all about.

OP I can't wait to see what you come up with next.

tumblr_m0sloie0eq1qlvwnco1_400.gif
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member

No one said I was going to start them. I just wanted more information about them. But this one is actually a healthy one. But besides that. I really don't think it matters how many threads I create. If you don't have in the information for me, you could keep scrolling.

Have you read the book yet? If not, start there. If so, what more do you want?
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    I've been reading about this amazing diet where you poop 6 times a day and lose 1lb every time you sneeze.

Calorie deficit. Seriously. Stop with the wanting a quick fix. You're here because quick fixes DON'T work honey.

I've done all the quick fixes under the sun and it's only now I'm taking my health serious that I'm doing this is a normal and controlled way instead of looking for the easy but stupid way out.

People are getting annoyed with you because you are always asking advice on the silliest of diet fads. Why don't you join us and do it the safe and best way by maintaining a calorie deficit and exercise? :)
  • Camo_xxx
    Camo_xxx Posts: 1,112 Member
    I got this book from the library called "Slim Down Now" by Cynthia Sass and it seems very legit.

Ok I'll play, what seems "legit" about it ? What is the mechanism that causes weight loss and what is the advise for keeping it off once you lose it ? Please share
  • NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner
    NobodyPutsAmyInTheCorner Posts: 1,018 Member
    MrM27 wrote: »

I get it, you're looking for opinions so you can not start the fad diet, makes sense.

Then you tell someone to go do research on it but yet here you are looking for advice on a fad diet. Lol. Pudding for 4 days, not a fad at all. That's a sad diet.

I'd want pudding for at least a week...
  • jenniferinfl
    jenniferinfl Posts: 456 Member
    edited April 2015
    LOL, I actually googled it for you.
    https://screen.yahoo.com/cynthia-sass-md-pulses-superfoods-155638033.html

Anyhow, the 'pudding' is made out of beans. I believe Cynthia Sass is either vegetarian or vegan.
    While any diet plan that tells you what to eat is a bit gimmicky, it is REALLY hard to eat enough plain beans to maintain.

There are positive reviews for the recipes in the book, which I'm sure are mostly vegan or vegetarian.

If you really feel you need someone to tell you what to eat and when, maybe something like this would be helpful briefly. However, a few weeks down the road when you're burnt out, you'll still have to count calories and weigh foods to incorporate in the regular food you'll end up craving. Either way, at the end of the day, you're going to still end up counting calories and making sure you stay at a deficit.

As a teenager I followed a plan for awhile, but got burnt out on it as it included a lot of things I didn't even like. But, it did get me started.

Beans are cheap, at least it wouldn't cost much to try the recipes.
  • maidentl
    maidentl Posts: 3,203 Member
    LOL, I actually googled it for you.
    https://screen.yahoo.com/cynthia-sass-md-pulses-superfoods-155638033.html

Anyhow, the 'pudding' is made out of beans. I believe Cynthia Sass is either vegetarian or vegan.
    While any diet plan that tells you what to eat is a bit gimmicky, it is REALLY hard to eat enough plain beans to maintain.

There are positive reviews for the recipes in the book, which I'm sure are mostly vegan or vegetarian.

If you really feel you need someone to tell you what to eat and when, maybe something like this would be helpful briefly. However, a few weeks down the road when you're burnt out, you'll still have to count calories and weigh foods to incorporate in the regular food you'll end up craving. Either way, at the end of the day, you're going to still end up counting calories and making sure you stay at a deficit.

As a teenager I followed a plan for awhile, but got burnt out on it as it included a lot of things I didn't even like. But, it did get me started.

Beans are cheap, at least it wouldn't cost much to try the recipes.

I wouldn't mind eating a lot of beans, because I love beans, but in pudding form? :sick:

• Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member

Ive heard of most...diets . Not this one. But your right in the back of our minds a quick fix sounds amazing. Ive tried many. Gree coffee bean extract raspberry keratones 10 lbs in 10 days ...juicing mealreplacement....I can go on. As u see Iim here and for once keeping it off. Try if u seriously need to it might be a learning experience at the least. Just dont spend tons

I could have written this exact same thing about myself Jenn

• SergeantSausage
    SergeantSausage Posts: 1,673 Member
    You're not gonna make it, OP.

Not without a serious attitude adjustment.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Has anyone ever took part in this? Specifically the puddle one? I got this book from the library called "Slim Down Now" by Cynthia Sass and it seems very legit. I was just wondered if anyone has ever tried a Rapid Pulse Diet & how it worked out for them.

You just need to stop