My first realization of a healthy lifestyle

Hazelhaze05
Hazelhaze05 Posts: 85 Member
edited 10:21AM in Motivation and Support
Yesterday I was complaining that I haven't felt/seen a difference in my weight after living this healthy lifestyle for 2 weeks now... But, today I think I'm finally realizing some of the benefits... I woke up at 4am this morning after going to sleep at 1230am(not by choice). Since then I've been going non stop. Typically I'd come home, lay on the couch and be a bum. But, today I took my Daughter to the store, went grocery shopping so I could have healthy food in the house for the week, then I rode my bike for 2 miles!

I know it's sounds silly, but I am so proud of myself. I feel as if I made a huge accomplishment in pushing myself today.

Replies

• TS65
    TS65 Posts: 1,024 Member
    Remember, sleep is just as important in living a healthy lifestyle. Don't do this too often (but it's nice to have the extra energy! I hear ya there!) *end nagging*
  • Jbauer41
    Jbauer41 Posts: 55
    Good for you! I don't sleep -- if I do it's for 3-4 hours max. My St. Bernard, Thunder, usually wakes me up at 2:00 in the morning to go outside and drink the water out of our water pond because it's too warm in our house and then I'm up.

As long as you're feeling good -- keep doing what you're doing.
  • Hazelhaze05
    Hazelhaze05 Posts: 85 Member
    Thank you ladies... I usually sleep more, but I was going to the space center to see the launch this morning so I was to excited to sleep lol
This discussion has been closed.