Success story- Loading...60%

Merkavar
Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
edited April 2015 in Success Stories
So I still have a bit to go but I figured now is a good a time as any to make a success story post. Mainly because last Easter was when I had "before" photos from and not long after Easter was when I started using MFP etc

So I guess a big part of my success goes to my brother who pushed me to go to kick boxing back in July, and then to sign up at the gym in December and the other part of my success I think goes to MFP which made it easy to watch what I ate (recording what I ate was so simple and eye opening) and helped find supportive people or people that I could ask stupid question and normally not get a stupid answer :smiley:

These are some photos from last Easter and one that must be from around that time since I am wearing the same shirt :neutral:
hxc3nst0owb4.png
o8xoatrlht07.jpg
c9k5djmk9fr3.png

Here is one from today or -38KG later.
30gd2vbr82qv.png

Replies

• mamabearbartlett
    mamabearbartlett Posts: 17 Member
    Fantastic job.
  • Jillish23
    Jillish23 Posts: 226 Member
    Along with kick boxing, you are kicking weight loss butt! Incredible success! :)
  • Ellasdream
    Ellasdream Posts: 27 Member
    Great progress man :-D Also loving the archery! I wish I posessed that talent
  • cmsu64113
    cmsu64113 Posts: 474 Member
    Nice job!
  • minniemickey
    minniemickey Posts: 46 Member
    Great job!!! Inspiring!
  • JenniferInCt
    JenniferInCt Posts: 431 Member
    Great job!
  • Altagracia220
    Altagracia220 Posts: 876 Member
    This is awesome. Congratulations.
  • brendasharp9801
    brendasharp9801 Posts: 27 Member
    Congratulations!!!
  • MynameisJerryB
    MynameisJerryB Posts: 168 Member
    Great job!!! Congratulations!!!
  • brendasharp9801
    brendasharp9801 Posts: 27 Member
    It is time to update the profile picture. You have come a long way and you should show it off.
  • MamaJ1974
    MamaJ1974 Posts: 443 Member
    It is time to update the profile picture. You have come a long way and you should show it off.

I second this.

Kudos to you on your hard work and dedication!
  • Marlene1667
    Marlene1667 Posts: 201 Member
    You are so handsome. What an incredible change. Congratulations on your success!
  • Merkavar
    Merkavar Posts: 3,082 Member
    Thanks for all the kind words.

Yeah I might update my profile pic.
  • mmnv79
    mmnv79 Posts: 538 Member
    Well done! :)
  • jules6669mfp
    jules6669mfp Posts: 446 Member
    Merkavar wrote: »
    So I still have a bit to go but I figured now is a good a time as any to make a success story post. Mainly because last Easter was when I had "before" photos from and not long after Easter was when I started using MFP etc

So I guess a big part of my success goes to my brother who pushed me to go to kick boxing back in July, and then to sign up at the gym in December and the other part of my success I think goes to MFP which made it easy to watch what I ate (recording what I ate was so simple and eye opening) and helped find supportive people or people that I could ask stupid question and normally not get a stupid answer :smiley:

These are some photos from last Easter and one that must be from around that time since I am wearing the same shirt :neutral:
    hxc3nst0owb4.png
    o8xoatrlht07.jpg
    c9k5djmk9fr3.png

Here is one from today or -38KG later.
    30gd2vbr82qv.png
    You look great!!! What an inspiration you are.

• cswhite17
    cswhite17 Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome job!!!!! I cannot wait to get to where I can post a success story! keep up the good work!
  • kandeye
    kandeye Posts: 216 Member
    What a difference! Wonderful job :)
  • 23susu23
    23susu23 Posts: 68 Member
    Congratulations on the success!
  • laura3977
    laura3977 Posts: 191 Member
    Great job!!!
  • astgte
    astgte Posts: 81 Member
    Really well done, hard work and dedication shows its worth. Great job
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!