plastic wrap around stomach?

Replies

• Timorous_Beastie
    Timorous_Beastie Posts: 595 Member
    Aw, hell... I can't even get Saran Wrap off the roll and onto my leftovers, and I'm supposed to be able to wrap my body in it?
  • beemerphile1
    beemerphile1 Posts: 1,710 Member
    No but a tin hat stops aliens from planting silly ideas in my head.
  • TinaBaily
    TinaBaily Posts: 792 Member
    I think that Saran Wrap is more effective when used to help preserve leftovers. There are no quick fixes when it comes to fitness and weight loss. Sorry about that, OP.
  • Jgasmic
    Jgasmic Posts: 219 Member
    Aw, hell... I can't even get Saran Wrap off the roll and onto my leftovers, and I'm supposed to be able to wrap my body in it?
    Hahaha seriously! I can just imagine the mess I would make trying to wrap myself in it!
  • ninerbuff
    ninerbuff Posts: 48,489 Member
    For 58.37 minutes to be exact. Well that's unless you down some water too.

A.C.E. Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer
    IDEA Fitness member
    Kickboxing Certified Instructor
    Been in fitness for 30 years and have studied kinesiology and nutrition

9285851.png
  • ActuarialChef
    ActuarialChef Posts: 1,413 Member
    Damn, I read this as "plastic wrap around sandwich" and thought you were going to be asking about the harmful effects of saran wrap on your food or something.

I still can't decide if this would have been a more or less interesting discussion than if it had actually said sandwich.
  • sofaking6
    sofaking6 Posts: 4,589 Member
    Damn, I read this as "plastic wrap around sandwich" and thought you were going to be asking about the harmful effects of saran wrap on your food or something.

I still can't decide if this would have been a more or less interesting discussion than if it had actually said sandwich.

Only if she'd asked whether wrapping a sandwich in saran wrap would increase its iron percentage. To 100%.
  • bulk_n_cut
    bulk_n_cut Posts: 389 Member
    rabbitjb wrote: »
    if we're in the bedroom and I see a girl is wrapped in plastic when she takes her clothes off, id certainly lose a few inches.
    so yeah
    wtf :/

Pretty sure I could find you some pics that prove otherwise :bigsmile:

you have pics proving a girl wrapped in plastics could be sexy?? please show lol
    elphie754 wrote: »
    if we're in the bedroom and I see a girl is wrapped in plastic when she takes her clothes off, id certainly lose a few inches.
    so yeah

What is the wrapping occurred in the bedroom and you were the one doing the wrapping?

mhkoe0htwmap.gif

1.gif 783.8K
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    sofaking6 wrote: »

Only if she'd asked whether wrapping a sandwich in saran wrap would increase its iron percentage. To 100%.

Oh please no! I'll never look at iron percentages the same ever again :explode:

• PerlitaGordita
    PerlitaGordita Posts: 24 Member
    misskarne wrote: »
    Sounds pretty dumb to me.

What a very insightful comment!
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    so yeah

Same lol.
    so yeah

you have pics proving a girl wrapped in plastics could be sexy?? please show lol
    so yeah

What is the wrapping occurred in the bedroom and you were the one doing the wrapping?

mhkoe0htwmap.gif

I find it ironic and hysterical that the img link has the word "vanilla" in it given what you are responding to. Lol.
  • badgerbadger1
    badgerbadger1 Posts: 954 Member
    misskarne wrote: »
    Sounds pretty dumb to me.

What a very insightful comment!

Well, it is a pretty dumb idea.
  • bulk_n_cut
    edited April 2015
    I find it ironic and hysterical that the img link has the word "vanilla" in it given what you are responding to. Lol.

every single image uploaded to MFP will have 'vanilla' in the link URL...thats the forum software MFP uses

http://vanillaforums.org/
  • _KitKat_
    _KitKat_ Posts: 1,066 Member
    In....well because I am waiting to hear about the toxins you sweat out while being wrapped in plastic.

To answer the op, it can work sorta for an hour or so, but if you drink anything it comes right back. It is just a dehydration thing.
  • mccindy72
    mccindy72 Posts: 7,001 Member
    saran-wrap.jpg
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member

every single image uploaded to MFP will have 'vanilla' in the link URL...thats the forum software MFP uses

Whoosh. Lol.
  • ndj1979
    ndj1979 Posts: 29,139 Member
    it only works if you duck tape it on and then drink raspberry ketones….
  • DaneanP
    DaneanP Posts: 433 Member
    I love Fried Green Tomatoes! And Kathy Bates! Aside from the OP (WTF?) this thread is full of win!! B)
  • myheartsabattleground
    myheartsabattleground Posts: 2,040 Member
    OMG the hives
  • bulk_n_cut

Whoosh. Lol.

lol i really didnt get the joke(?). please explain? :D