Running out of time-what do you think

123457»

Replies

• janejellyroll
    janejellyroll Posts: 25,763 Member

"Didn't not" is a double negative, which makes it a positive. Therefore, saying you did not NOT say becomes you DID say. [/quote]

Jesus.[/quote]

I have no idea what you find so dramatic about a simple explanation of a double negative.
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    don't recognize sarcasm?

With the things some people say seriously on here sometimes?

*shrug* I guess I'm tired of all the people who are in a huge rush to lose weight. It takes time, hard work, dedication, etc....and most of all time.

then please please do not respond. .so many people on this site that need professional help and will take your sarcasm seriously.

it quite clearly states that this website DOESNT give professional help...

I DIDNT NOT SAY THE WEBSITE GIVES PROFESSIONAL HELP.

you didnt not say? so you did say?! say what now!?

is that code for something?

"Didn't not" is a double negative, which makes it a positive. Therefore, saying you did not NOT say becomes you DID say.

gotcha. or it was just a typo
  • 0somuchbetter0
    0somuchbetter0 Posts: 1,335 Member
    edited April 2015
    then please please do not respond. .so many people on this site that need professional help and will take your sarcasm seriously.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL...

Anyone who would take my suggestion seriously to stop eating entirely should have their Internet privileges taken away permanently.
  • jgnatca
    jgnatca Posts: 14,464 Member
    It sounds like the OP has a sensible plan in place. Chin up, gal, and do yourself proud.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    don't recognize sarcasm?

*shrug* I guess I'm tired of all the people who are in a huge rush to lose weight. It takes time, hard work, dedication, etc....and most of all time.

"Didn't not" is a double negative, which makes it a positive. Therefore, saying you did not NOT say becomes you DID say.

You had to explain that? :noway:
  • Therealobi1
    Therealobi1 Posts: 3,261 Member
    don't recognize sarcasm?

is that against mfp rules too?
  • Alatariel75
    Alatariel75 Posts: 17,954 Member
    don't recognize sarcasm?

Some people just don't know nothing.
  • TavistockToad
    TavistockToad Posts: 35,719 Member
    don't recognize sarcasm?

Some people just don't know nothing.

:laugh:

I could care less about that!