• runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    Serena - Take 2

serena-beach-body.jpg
  • Heartisalonelyhunter
    Heartisalonelyhunter Posts: 786 Member
    edited April 2015
    Francl27 wrote: »
    JLo is gorgeous. I'm just going to assume that some of you just don't know how to read, or are somehow incapable of seeing the difference between a bigger, natural booty, and a completely fake and unnatural one. Because that's the only reason I can think of why you all are putting words in my mouth.

But yeah, deciding to make yourself look completely unnatural and obscene does reflect on someone's personality, unfortunately, and I'm totally judging.

So now you think your reading comprehension is superior to most people on this thread, just as your IQ is superior to women with a lot of T&A? Presumably you think if a woman with a big butt or boobs gets sexually assaulted it's her own fault for being 'trashy' (and stupid, apparently?). Oh no, wait, so if the T&A are real you don't think that, because YOU know the difference just by looking, right? You are the worst kind of misogynistic body-shamer and I feel sorry for you. The fact that you can't even see how idiotic your comment was speaks volumes about your own IQ and attitude.
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    I can't stop looking at her fabulous arms, but that's not what this thread is about.

Serena is amazeballs. I'm not a fan of the first photo, but that's more because a long-sleeved animal print swimsuit doesn't even make sense to me.

And, really the waist training thing is INSANE! Why is this coming up in the forums all the time? Did Dr. Oz or some other famous idiot promote this? I thought that was pretty much for the fetish community only....I've worn corsets for historical costuming, but never laced tight enough to do damage...I can't imagine why anyone would do something so foolish.

Again, OP. LIFT WEIGHTS. Those examples of natural ample bottoms are all on women who, I guarantee you, do some serious squats and hip thrusts with progressive loads. Strong Curves. get the book.
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    spicy618 wrote: »
    Apples be hatin'

The curse of being an apple. Even as I've become more ruler-like than apple-like I still have a stupid waist/hip ratio and bad waist/height ratio.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    EWJLang wrote: »
    Daiako wrote: »
    This thread was incredibly amusing....

All I have to say is it really isn't going to matter what you look like if your attitude and personality are less than desirable. Sure. It will get you a date. And maybe a relationship for a while. But eventually acting and being the way that some of the people here are being...not naming names but.... it won't last long. But at least you'll look good for you I guess? I suppose really that's all that matters...But it didn't seem like that was your sole intent for asking the question sooooo....

Good luck spot reducing!

I know for a fact a far number of the ladies in this thread are married/in long term relationships.

Not that your attempt at insults amount to much really, there are mass murders and criminals who manage to have people who will stick by them but some women with varying opinions on body image are the ones who'll be running into trouble? I mean....okay. Sure.

you'll never know who i really meant though now will you?

Wow, thanks for taking the heat off me veganbettie :+1:

:wink: and your...what did she say...."orange" skin? because clearly people can't have different skin tones....

200.gif

And, to be honest, I don't know a single woman who wouldn't love to look like Amber Rose PRE-SURGERY. In fact, every woman I know that looks more like that post-surgery pic would kill for her natural fit shape. The implants make her look grotesque. It's one thing to be naturally bodacious. Quite another to get surgically altered to look like a physiological impossibility.
    Also note that the ladies in Sir Mix A Lot's video have normal fine hindquarters, not silly puffed up nonsense like Amber and Kim have now.

But, then, the good Sir did point out that Silicone Parts are made for Toys....so he was a refined gentleman in his tastes.

Glad to see that some of you do have common sense lol. I find it almost an insult to women in general that some women go for that completely sexualized look. It's not attractive. It's an open invitation for pervs and makes them look like sexual objects. But I guess it does reflect on their IQ... in a way I pity them if they felt they had to go to such extents to get attention, when they were so beautiful before.

Ok yeah I apparently have strong feelings about that.

This is the most offensive thing on this thread.
  • runner475
    runner475 Posts: 1,236 Member
    I can't stop looking at her fabulous arms, but that's not what this thread is about.

Serena is amazeballs. I'm not a fan of the first photo, but that's more because a long-sleeved animal print swimsuit doesn't even make sense to me.

And, really the waist training thing is INSANE! Why is this coming up in the forums all the time? Did Dr. Oz or some other famous idiot promote this? I thought that was pretty much for the fetish community only....I've worn corsets for historical costuming, but never laced tight enough to do damage...I can't imagine why anyone would do something so foolish.

Again, OP. LIFT WEIGHTS. Those examples of natural ample bottoms are all on women who, I guarantee you, do some serious squats and hip thrusts with progressive loads. Strong Curves. get the book.

Me too. I always drool over her arm definition. She worked so very hard to get where she is today.

I'm slightly biased towards Tennis women players though (huge Tennis fan).
  • tomatoey
    tomatoey Posts: 5,459 Member
    edited April 2015
    @Francl27 - re "Because that's the only reason I can think of why you all are putting words in my mouth." - try harder. (not a concession that anyone's said anything you haven't said btw). here, i'll help:

" Glad to see that some of you do have common sense lol. I find it almost an insult to women in general that some women go for that completely sexualized look. It's not attractive. It's an open invitation for pervs and makes them look like sexual objects. But I guess it does reflect on their IQ... in a way I pity them if they felt they had to go to such extents to get attention, when they were so beautiful before."

- that "completely sexualized look" comes naturally to some people.
    - why isn't it attractive?
    - why is preferring this look "an insult to women in general"? and what, then, is the ideal female look, according to you?
    - the "open invitation to pervs" and "sexual objects" issue has been well-covered, ask if you have more questions about that.

want to answer @LilLuLu4 's question?
  • KathleenCora
    KathleenCora Posts: 160 Member
    This thread has turned sad. Serena Williams is beautiful. She is what God and nature intended her to be. That being said I'm done reading this. FYI I'm glad to help with the website earlier....I hope everyone has as good luck with it as I have!! s
    runner475 wrote: »
    Serena - Take 2

serena-beach-body.jpg

• DirrtyH
    DirrtyH Posts: 664 Member
    JLo is gorgeous. I'm just going to assume that some of you just don't know how to read, or are somehow incapable of seeing the difference between a bigger, natural booty, and a completely fake and unnatural one. Because that's the only reason I can think of why you all are putting words in my mouth.

But yeah, deciding to make yourself look completely unnatural and obscene does reflect on someone's personality, unfortunately, and I'm totally judging.

I get what you're saying. Guys, I bolded the important part for you. Pretty sure FrancI27 is fine with Serena Williams.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member
    edited April 2015
    DirrtyH wrote: »

I get what you're saying. Guys, I bolded the important part for you. Pretty sure FrancI27 is fine with Serena Williams.

I think most people here are reading just fine.

One of the main issues (and there are many others with her statement) is that some people have butts that are that extreme naturally. Why do you think there was so much controversy about the KK pic with the champagne glass on her butt? [Other than the significant photoshopping]

Also, whether or not it looks fake or natural is irrelevant - you never victim blame and that is what the gist of the post was doing in part. [Plus the statement was contradictory - you are basically 'asking for it if you have breast/butt augmentation' but not if they are natural? ffs]
  • HeySwoleSister
    HeySwoleSister Posts: 1,938 Member
    As a side note, is "thick" a word to describe someone's figure now? I've only heard it applied to people who are a bit....less smart? I know all kinds of words for a more ample woman, and "thick" is not one I've heard people use with kindness.
  • arditarose
    As a side note, is "thick" a word to describe someone's figure now? I've only heard it applied to people who are a bit....less smart? I know all kinds of words for a more ample woman, and "thick" is not one I've heard people use with kindness.

Eh. I've been called thick (30 pounds ago). But it was on the street.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,783 Member
    What is this Thick is in? Really are you comfortable where you are? If so then stop, if not then continue trying. This is about being healthy and happy and if you feel you are there then stop.
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    Yes "thick" is a word to describe a women's figure. She is not skinny, nor fat and has meat in all the right places (thighs, hips, breast and booty).....basically a slang term you can find in the urban dictionary.
  • Sarauk2sf
    Sarauk2sf Posts: 28,072 Member

Yep - I grew up with thick = stupid.

Thick in the context of body comp is supposed to be sort of 'powerful' looking - and not super lean.

The images the OP is showing are of extreme hourglasses - not 'thick' women.
  • kateish417
    kateish417 Posts: 6 Member
    In my experience, I lose weight off my boobs and face first, and then that basically stabilizes and I start to lose it off of my butt and stomach. I don't think you'll go from a C cup to flat chested, so you probably don't need to worry about that. Also, you can do all kinds of exercises to give you a butt that "pops" - like squats.

Fads change all the time. Just be happy and comfortable in your own skin, and then stick with it! :)
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    edited April 2015
    THICK GIRL
    A thick girl is a girl who is an above average size. However she is not fat. She is solid. One way to see test is to slap her *kitten*.........If it jiggles then shes more fat than thick . If it doesnt, you my friend have a thick girl :)
    Thick models include. Raven Simone, Bootylicious, Mz. Buttaworth etc. These are thick girl
    Urban dictionary

See also, Nelly Thicky, thick girl

See now you could be a lady or a *kitten* girl
    Still, you're thicky thicky thicky thick
    Lookin like a lolli-pop waitin for the lick girl
    You're thicky thicky thicky thick
    Remind me of my 6-4 waitin at the switch girl
    Could be a crime that I'm waiting to commit girl?
  • arditarose
    whoa
  • KylaDenay
    KylaDenay Posts: 1,585 Member
    edited April 2015
    ...also WOW!!! The insults in this thread are ridiculous.

I am a woman with curves and absolutely love big butts. I would love to get the fat removed from my love handles and inserted into my *kitten*. I don't need to do that cause my *kitten* is already big and I can squat to lift it.

I also have a tattoo in the middle of my boobs and wear open shirts proudly. Does that mean that I am looking for pervs or men to be disrespectful to me?! NO it does not.
  • marissafit06
    marissafit06 Posts: 1,996 Member
    Sarauk2sf wrote: »

Yep - I grew up with thick = stupid.

Thick in the context of body comp is supposed to be sort of 'powerful' looking - and not super lean.

The images the OP is showing are of extreme hourglasses - not 'thick' women.

Not necessarily. Depends on who is using it. I've always heard it in the context that OP is using it. Ex dat *kitten* = thick