Who else suffers if one day is missed out?

2»

Replies

• CA_Underdog
    CA_Underdog Posts: 733 Member
    This is why I no longer put my inner drill sergeant in charge of my weight management. While they may keep me in-line for awhile, when I inevitably goof, their harshness makes me want to hide. I now put a kinder, gentler persona in this role who encourages me and understands occasional stumbles. (The drill sergeant is still available when I need them for endurance challenges!)
  • jetortola
    jetortola Posts: 198 Member
    I like to look at my weekly nutrition, so if I miss a day I'll quick add calories just to have a "guestimate" (Easter Sunday I did that -- and put in about 700 calories more than a normal day just to be on the safe side, not that I binged all day long).
  • lloydrt
    lloydrt Posts: 1,121 Member
    if you are eating , exercising 99 % of the time and only 1% is what you considered bad, then think about it.........and remember where you were before you started MFP

Its not an all or nothing lifestyle............see the grey, not black or white.............
  • versusveritas
    versusveritas Posts: 20 Member
    If I ever have a meal that I don't know (or don't care to figure it out) - I will quick add 1000 calories for that meal. I do this very rarely but it's better than nothing and keeps me on track with logging.
  • totaloblivia
    totaloblivia Posts: 1,164 Member
    I needed this thread today, thanks.
  • kaclever
    kaclever Posts: 14 Member
    If I ever have a meal that I don't know (or don't care to figure it out) - I will quick add 1000 calories for that meal. I do this very rarely but it's better than nothing and keeps me on track with logging.

I like this idea. Thanks.
  • Camarose79
    Camarose79 Posts: 86 Member
    I do get very upset if I cannot access Mfp for one day. But I don't get so upset about going over my calories. And if I don't log a whole meal (rarely happens if i didn't bother to look everything up) I just write it in the diary notes and quick add some calories.
  • janecarol61
    janecarol61 Posts: 45 Member
    I think of this - which I think I read on MFP:

"You don't drown by falling into the water, you drown by staying in it."

Just get up out of the water and get back on track. You will be fine.