When cutting, I can't live without [blank]

when counting calories, I find I have the best success when I carry around my water bottle. Just chug that baby and refill when I'm having a craving! I know I'm getting enough calories and protein for the day but for some reason that knowledge doesn't keep the cravings away.

What are your must haves for success????

Replies

• sunnydays851
    sunnydays851 Posts: 116 Member
    Any fast food, 1-2 times per week.
  • annette_15
    annette_15 Posts: 1,657 Member
    Quest bars
  • BigLifter10
    BigLifter10 Posts: 1,151 Member
    A couple of tablespoons of semi-sweet chocolate chips, peanut butter (natural, creamy), a handful of oats and a little dab of shredded coconut. Keeps me going every time!
  • usmcmp
    usmcmp Posts: 21,220 Member
    Dessert. Have to have something sweet every day.
  • kriegmeister
    kriegmeister Posts: 20 Member
    Crystal Lite (1 packet tea + 1 packet lemonade + one gallon of water = life savor)
  • betuel75
    betuel75 Posts: 776 Member
    slowly sipping coffee throughout the day helps fend off the cravings for me. I dont always succeed though :wink:
  • Bailey_432
    Bailey_432 Posts: 55 Member
    2nd the water!!! (well, squash). Also, cereal! Those weetabix crispy minis drowning in milk, satisfies the sugar craving in me.
  • rocknroll667
    rocknroll667 Posts: 56 Member
    Thx everyone! Defs gonna try the crystal lite! And that coconut chocolate thingy!!!!! Yumm!!
  • livingleanlivingclean
    livingleanlivingclean Posts: 11,752 Member
    usmcmp wrote: »
    Dessert. Have to have something sweet every day.

Yup.. This is me. I'll happily skip breakfast to have dessert
  • Ocrgrrrl
    Ocrgrrrl Posts: 189 Member
    annette_15 wrote: »
    Quest bars

This...you pop one of those babies into a microwave, top with 1/2 cup Arctic Zero ice cream and Walden Farms caramel syrup and you've either got yourself a warm brownie or pizzookie!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Quest bars

This...you pop one of those babies into a microwave, top with 1/2 cup Arctic Zero ice cream and Walden Farms caramel syrup and you've either got yourself a warm brownie or pizzookie!

Oh gawd this sounds horrible... :sick:
  • giannigreco83
    giannigreco83 Posts: 282 Member
    Quest bars

I am dead without Quest Bars... I even started to do the homemade ones...

• SophiaSerrao
    SophiaSerrao Posts: 234 Member
    I smoke, ha. Really. Oops :mrgreen: I really don't smoke much (0-3 a day) and I plan to quit some day (maybe), but between struggling with the deficit, fitting in the workouts, going to bed earlier to sleep enough, staying hydrated with mostly plain water, cutting back on calorie dense treats I enjoy... I'm like, damn it, I wanna smoke my calorie free smokes and I shall!! It's the one step missing to this healthier me = / Hehe <=)
  • rocknroll667
    rocknroll667 Posts: 56 Member
    Alright going to do some research into quest bars and see if they fit in my plan.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Quest bars and ground turkey.
  • arditarose
    arditarose Posts: 15,575 Member
    Quest bars

Wait...Joke, right? Sorry I can't tell.
  • elphie754
    elphie754 Posts: 7,574 Member
    Quest bars

Blaugh, gross. I can't stand quest bars (the texture and sweetness from the sugar alcohol is disgusting to me), combined with these other two foods? Nope!
  • ljk0615
    ljk0615 Posts: 160 Member
    Diet sprite, quest bars, boneless skinless chicken breasts, and pb2. Oh and 100 calorie bags of kettle corn!
  • Liftng4Lis
    Liftng4Lis Posts: 15,150 Member
    Some kinda chocolate.
  • ncboiler89
    ncboiler89 Posts: 2,408 Member
    A knife. I have never been able to cut anything without a knife. And people that use a fork to cut food while eating are heathens.