Surprise...

j_g4ever
j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
So this morning I stepped on the scale and I lost 2lbs. I couldn't believe it. I am at the heavy part of TOM so I thought for sure with the bloating and all that wonderful stuff I would have gained. But boy did I jump for joy when I saw the scale had went down. :drinker: I have made a deal with myself that Im going to just maintain until after christmas. I was not going to push myself and just exercise everyday and watch what i eat. Its working not stressing out about it that is for sure.

Happy holidays everyone. :flowerforyou:

Replies

• j_g4ever
    j_g4ever Posts: 1,925 Member
    So this morning I stepped on the scale and I lost 2lbs. I couldn't believe it. I am at the heavy part of TOM so I thought for sure with the bloating and all that wonderful stuff I would have gained. But boy did I jump for joy when I saw the scale had went down. :drinker: I have made a deal with myself that Im going to just maintain until after christmas. I was not going to push myself and just exercise everyday and watch what i eat. Its working not stressing out about it that is for sure.

Happy holidays everyone. :flowerforyou:
  • crystal_sapphire
    crystal_sapphire Posts: 1,205 Member
    yay that's exciting!
  • lynniejones
    lynniejones Posts: 1,291 Member
    you GO girl!!!!!:wink:
  • jacmiley
    jacmiley Posts: 202 Member
    Maintain over holidays - thats my goal too!
  • Fitness_Chick
    Fitness_Chick Posts: 6,648 Member
    :drinker: AWESOME Surprise!
  • Nonibug
    Nonibug Posts: 1,214 Member
    You GOOO girl!!!:drinker: :drinker:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!