Hello - I'm new

I just joined a little while ago and am getting my week ready to tackle all my fitness goals head on this week. I don't think the goals are as crazy as they were before - just more realistic. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress as I'm hoping to achieve some real results this time and see better progress by April. JUst wanted to say hi.....

Replies

• I just joined a little while ago and am getting my week ready to tackle all my fitness goals head on this week. I don't think the goals are as crazy as they were before - just more realistic. I'll keep everyone posted on my progress as I'm hoping to achieve some real results this time and see better progress by April. JUst wanted to say hi.....
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    :flowerforyou: Welcome to the site. We are glad to have you.
  • zenmama
    zenmama Posts: 1,000
    Great place...enjoy welcome and good luck!!

dd :happy:
  • deanea
    deanea Posts: 1,437
    :smile:
  • Welcome!
    Good luck!:bigsmile:
  • i am new as well. i heard about this site from a lady at work. she was raving about it. it would be good to have a support system from others who are in the same boat. i just turned 50 and i need to shed this weight. :blushing:
  • cammom
    cammom Posts: 9
    I am also new. I was looking for a site I had found previously and was finally going to spend the $30 to join. I found this one instead and it is free!! So here I am. I think it actually has more features than the one I'd planned to pay for. ;-)