Change to the norm Xmas pressies :)

Jackie_W
Jackie_W Posts: 1,676 Member
edited September 2022 in Chit-Chat
I've had a chat with my family, and between the lost of us we've all had a real bad end to this year, soooo, to draw a close on the whole situation, we are going to buy non practical pressies - every year we buy practical, and after all the heart ache,. we deserve a laugh, so we're all heading to the joke shops and gadget stores for some out of this world humourous gifts - making sure we buy at least one present for everyone that is completely hilarious :laugh:

Never know, it might even catch on for next xmas, and the one after that, and .... oh shut up girl! :laugh:

Merry Christmas all :flowerforyou:

Replies

• Jackie_W
    I've had a chat with my family, and between the lost of us we've all had a real bad end to this year, soooo, to draw a close on the whole situation, we are going to buy non practical pressies - every year we buy practical, and after all the heart ache,. we deserve a laugh, so we're all heading to the joke shops and gadget stores for some out of this world humourous gifts - making sure we buy at least one present for everyone that is completely hilarious :laugh:

Never know, it might even catch on for next xmas, and the one after that, and .... oh shut up girl! :laugh:

Merry Christmas all :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    May I suggest some fake dog poop? whoopie cushions?:laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    May I suggest some fake dog poop? whoopie cushions?:laugh:

:laugh: Already thought of those, I've just bought a desk top punch bag that swears - a lot !!! :blushing:
    But it's soooo hilarious :laugh:
    My eldest son bought a soap - with a face on one side, and a bottom on the other - called *kitten* about face:laugh:
  • may_marie
    may_marie Posts: 667 Member
    reminds me my niece gave me fake sick pile not that long ago .

kids are sweet .lol
  • janiebeth
    janiebeth Posts: 2,509 Member
    Sounds like great fun. Enjoy..

Merry Christmas.. janiebeth
  • anony999
    anony999 Posts: 112 Member
    Very cool, always glad to cut loose!

I also have always been giving practical presents with a fun gift thrown in every now and then. This year, I decided I couldn't possibly give anyone anything that they couldn't get on their own... so I gave out Kiva.org gift certificates. Pretty cool site, fun to use, and really makes you feel good about yourself!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    My eldest son bought a soap - with a face on one side, and a bottom on the other - called *kitten* about face:laugh:

I bought my husband a towel..it's half white and half brown, the white part says "Face" and the brown part says, "Butt".:laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    I bought my husband a towel..it's half white and half brown, the white part says "Face" and the brown part says, "Butt".:laugh:
    [/quote]

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • jackeh
    jackeh Posts: 1,515 Member
    i think i have posted this before but this is what i bought my mom last year for christmas

P102200481.jpg

almost everyone thought it was funny sitting on her fridge at christmas:laugh:
  • Jackie_W
    i think i have posted this before but this is what i bought my mom last year for christmas

P102200481.jpg

almost everyone thought it was funny sitting on her fridge at christmas:laugh:

Brilliant !!! :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.