What's Your Most Recent NSV

Replies

• samgamgee
    samgamgee Posts: 398 Member
    My face is starting to slim down again, and yesterday the bf's mother asked if I'd lost weight.
  • Sweet_Heresy
    Sweet_Heresy Posts: 411 Member
    This might be a weird one, but I had on a tank top, saw myself in the mirror and thought "wow, this bra really gives me the illusion of having cleavage."

Then I realized I wasn't wearing a bra. I have definition in my chest! I love it!
  • MissusSpags
    MissusSpags Posts: 109 Member
    My 15 year old daughter told me she was proud of me for working so hard to get healthy. High praise from your teenager? Priceless!
  • ar9179
    ar9179 Posts: 374 Member
    SMoorcroft wrote: »
    I am no longer 'obese' just 'overweight' - whoop whoop! Yes that's right, I'm cheering because I'm technically overweight LOL

I'm eagerly awaiting this! Good for you!
  • dagost17
    dagost17 Posts: 55 Member
    I can easily do three chinups and three pull ups in a row. I could only do one chin up and NO pull ups a few weeks ago!
  • mk2fit
    mk2fit Posts: 730 Member
    I have a waist!
  • kern11
    kern11 Posts: 37 Member
    someone told me I look strong!!!
  • peachyfuzzle
    peachyfuzzle Posts: 1,122 Member
    Finally hit a 5k on the treadmill... FINALLY.

Y65P6JB.jpg
  • jemhh
    jemhh Posts: 14,261 Member
    I'm wearing ankle length pants today. I previously thought that the only two women in the world who looked good in ankle pants were Audrey Hepburn and Laura Petrie but I tried on a pair yesterday and they actually look nice.
  • fitfatty88
    fitfatty88 Posts: 273 Member
    Went shopping last night at Old Navy and on a whim tried on a size 16 which is a size smaller than what I FINALLY went down to a few weeks ago. To my surprise, I now fit into a pant size I haven't worn since my sophomore/junior year of HIGH school. They're a little muffin toppy but I don't care I bought shorts and boyfriend jeans. And two of the shirts I got were a L instead of an XL from there.
  • epido
    epido Posts: 353 Member
    dagost17 wrote: »
    I can easily do three chinups and three pull ups in a row. I could only do one chin up and NO pull ups a few weeks ago!

Awesome! What did you do to progress to that point? I just got my first chin-up earlier this week!
  • Tabbitha1968
    Tabbitha1968 Posts: 41 Member
    edited April 2015
    I was finally able to zip pants I brought in September 2014, sure I cant actually wear them in public....but give me a few months!!

a7c2v80s6juo.png
  • Bailey_432
    Bailey_432 Posts: 55 Member
    Went to my first gymnastics class and made good progress on my skills. Also my SO told me today I looked trim (but while also keeping ma booty haha)
  • tmove2015
    tmove2015 Posts: 153 Member
    I put my skinny jeans away last year and when I put them on this week they were a little baggy!
    Also, I looked back and noticed I have lost about 25 pounds since 2013...its a slow progress but its real and it's all mine!
    Glory to God!
  • bluetuesday5
    bluetuesday5 Posts: 99 Member
    140kg Deadlift
  • Alligator423
    Alligator423 Posts: 87 Member
    This maybe is a mix of scale and non-scale: I work in healthcare and anytime obesity comes up as a risk factor, measure, etc. I always felt super self-conscious. This most recent time it was discussed was the first time I could sit there knowing that I was no longer clinically obese!
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    I'm able to drink 3 liters of water a day now. Before, I might have gotten a cup in. Then worked my way to 8, and now this. In 2 months.

Also, as someone who is hopelessly addicted to Dr Pepper...I am going on day 3 without one :smiley:
  • JessieLMay
    JessieLMay Posts: 146 Member
    The awesome red suede boots (with the biggest calf I could find) that I got for my birthday, the ones that wouldn't zip up past my ANKLE and made me cry...I just put them on and zipped them ALL THE WAY UP! They are still a little snug, but they went on! (and seriously, they make me feel like a a superhero) Those boots were my main motivation to start this, because I was so ashamed, and depressed that they were so awesome and so seemingly out of my reach...and they weren't, i just had to get off my butt and work towards them...and it really worked!

I'm glad to hear. I can't wait until I can wear boots that I can actually zip up lol.
  • amazon35
    amazon35 Posts: 98 Member
    Today my job had another lunch event. And for the 2nd time I ate what I brought regardless of the chips and cookies and subway sandwiches they brought in. I won't lie they did smell goood!
  • Lourdesong
    Lourdesong Posts: 1,492 Member
    I was finally able to zip pants I brought in September 2014, sure I cant actually wear them in public....but give me a few months!!

a7c2v80s6juo.png

This is a really great before/after visual. Go you. :)

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!