Daily Check-in

RaeBeeBaby
RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
Hi new challenge friends! I decided to create this daily discussion thread for a check-in because on the Introductions you can't tell if someone has updated or posted something new.

I am on Day 3 of this challenge. I am doing a number of other challenges but none of them are specific to exercise (they're just mainly supportive and accountability focused).

I'm fairly new to yoga and meditation is a struggle for me, but I will do it. I find it hard to be still for more than a minute or two before I'm off to the races doing something. It will be good discipline to fit it into my routine!

Replies

• redgiraffe24
    redgiraffe24 Posts: 4 Member
    I'm trying to add yoga and meditation to my daily life and thought this would be a good way to ease into it. I ran yesterday (starting 8th week of 10Krunner app) and walked at least 20 min. Today, I did 20 min of yoga with my daughters (ages 10 and 3)...so 2 days down
  • redgiraffe24
    redgiraffe24 Posts: 4 Member
    Day 3 done...stressful day...the 15 min walk led to 40 min on the spin bike too : )
  • RaeBeeBaby
    RaeBeeBaby Posts: 4,245 Member
    Day 3 done...stressful day...the 15 min walk led to 40 min on the spin bike too : )

Awesome way to work off the stress!

I just finished 30 minutes of yoga today. Feeling bendy! LOL