ME:4
    LNS:0

• cjsacto
    cjsacto Posts: 1,421 Member
    edited April 2015
    April 15

Me: 11*
    LNS: 4

I did not include one night when I got home after 8:00 pm. I had to have dinner, and I kept it reasonable, not a snack or binge. (I joined the challenge April 6, and I'm counting snacks I had before then.)
  • time4kim2014
    time4kim2014 Posts: 85 Member
    Me: 8*
    LNS: 1

I went for a run tonight and forgot to have a snack before I left. Got home after my 7pm cutoff time for LNS and I was like "Nooooooooo!!!!!" It wasn't a huge run so I really didn't need to refuel but I've been a little hungry...early to bed tonight!
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    April 16

Me: 7* LNS: 9
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    April 16
    Me: 13
    LNS: 3*
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    Me: 8*

I went for a run tonight and forgot to have a snack before I left. Got home after my 7pm cutoff time for LNS and I was like "Nooooooooo!!!!!" It wasn't a huge run so I really didn't need to refuel but I've been a little hungry...early to bed tonight!

Excellent! I am not sure I would have been able to resist in that situation :)
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    April 16
    Me: 16
    LNS: 0
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    April 16:

ME: 6*
    LNS: 2

Thanks for all the support here re: my partner. He is doing better but will take some time due to the infection from his procedure. Antibiotics will definitely help!

As for me, despite all the recent stress, I have only had 2 LNS episodes in the past 8 days and managed to lose 1.4 pounds in the process. I guess progress happens one little at a time and certainly 1 (or 2) nights of snacking doesn't hurt the overall goal, which for me is to drop some pounds.

Thanks and stay strong! :) And thanks to LamLam2013 for setting up this challenge!

Peace,
    Jeff
  • barfarkle
    barfarkle Posts: 333 Member
    edited April 2015
    I was just going to start a thread for help on late night snacks when I found this. I hope it's ok to jump in so late. Hopefully this will be a monthly thread. So for starting last night...
    M-0
    LNS-1
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    April 17...crazy work life, got a little behind in tracking. Me 11, LNS 1!
    The yeah is for NSUS...not snacking under stress
  • time4kim2014
    time4kim2014 Posts: 85 Member
    Me: 9*
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    April 16:

ME: 6*

Thanks for all the support here re: my partner. He is doing better but will take some time due to the infection from his procedure. Antibiotics will definitely help!

As for me, despite all the recent stress, I have only had 2 LNS episodes in the past 8 days and managed to lose 1.4 pounds in the process. I guess progress happens one little at a time and certainly 1 (or 2) nights of snacking doesn't hurt the overall goal, which for me is to drop some pounds.

Thanks and stay strong! :) And thanks to LamLam2013 for setting up this challenge!

Peace,
    Jeff

Thank you for coming back, Jeff! Stress can sidetrack us all. Good job with only 2 LNS nights...that is commendable!
  • lamlamsmakeover
    barfarkle wrote: »
    I was just going to start a thread for help on late night snacks when I found this. I hope it's ok to jump in so late. Hopefully this will be a monthly thread. So for starting last night...
    M-0
    LNS-1
    Welcome Barfarkle! It's never too late!

• lamlamsmakeover
    April 17

Me -- 17
    LNS -- 0

Days LNS-free -- 40
  • cinner274
    cinner274 Posts: 16 Member
    I missed logging a few days but here's where I am:
    Me: 8
    Both were healthy and I didn't go over my calorie goal BUT...I'm still mad at myself! :(
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    April 17
    Me: 14*
    LNS: 3
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    April 17 --
    ME: 7* :D