any Rebooters- juicers/smoothies

Replies

• skullshank
    skullshank Posts: 4,324 Member
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    Here comes the haters. Be proud of what your doing and dont try to justify it to the yahoos that decide they are going to try to pick a fight because of your choice of words. Friend for some support !!!

blah-blah-blah-o.gif

reboot? no. cmon.
    just eat food.
    if you wanna lose, do it at a deficit.
    dont fall for crap.
  • brianpperkins
    brianpperkins Posts: 6,124 Member
    Lezavargas wrote: »
    Here comes the haters. Be proud of what your doing and dont try to justify it to the yahoos that decide they are going to try to pick a fight because of your choice of words. Friend for some support !!!

It's telling that you're the one resorting to name calling while those you label use facts and science.
  • Christine_72
    Christine_72 Posts: 16,049 Member
    I might be a believer if a person had blood tests before starting one of these cleanses and these mysterious toxins were identified. Then have their bloods taken afterward as proof the toxins had poof disappeared!
    Until then I'll remain sceptical :smile:
  • Sabine_Stroehm
    Sabine_Stroehm Posts: 19,263 Member
    I drink smoothies. They make a nice breakfast, and get me some extra greens.

I do "reboot" from time to time. But I don't use the word the way I think you do. For ME a reboot means simply refocusing on my healthy eating and recommitting to it. An increase in attention and awareness.
  • mellowncalm
    mellowncalm Posts: 35 Member
    10 day done! and feel awesome
  • mellowncalm
    I have lost 2 lbs per day
    I have done 3. 10 day "reboots" (clean my system of all the bad stuff)
    I am pretty sure I have maxed out my 2 lbs per day loses. Pretty Lean and feel excellent

Monday 4/19 will start a 10 day and if I feel good will extend to a 15 day.
    I absolutely love juicing. I feel wicked awesome while doing it and after even better.

I will always reboot my body once a month.

Juice on baby
  • embren252
    embren252 Posts: 4 Member
    jkgb0n5s29pt.jpg

I often make orange juice and cut strawberries which I add in the juice and bring it to school like in the picture! It's fun, fresh, and delicious!! It's also sweet...
  • 365toAwesome
    365toAwesome Posts: 13 Member
    Hi there, I'm doing a reboot too!
  • SherryTeach
    SherryTeach Posts: 2,836 Member
    10 day done! and feel awesome

What is more important is where you will be three years from now. That's where I am. . . at my goal weight. Without rebooting or drinking my food.
  • FitForL1fe
    FitForL1fe Posts: 1,872 Member
    Steroids are bad for u plz don't juice
  • NJbabe
    NJbabe Posts: 113 Member
    I drink freshly squeezed juices and smoothies I make at home daily.

I have a Vitamix Professional Series 750 Blender and a Breville 800JEXL Juice Fountain Elite 1000-Watt Juice Extractor. I love both of them.

I use the following 3 books:

The Juice Bar - 80 Recipes to Boost Health
    Cooking Light - Chill - Delicious Fresh Ways to Drink to Your Health
    100 Best Smoothies & Juices

I also come up with my own recipes on occasion.

I feel more energized and full when I drink these.

I eat numerous times per day. I don't have "juicing days." But I rather consume these juices and smoothies as supplements to my normal meals.

• emlynley
    emlynley Posts: 7 Member
    I am going to try juicing to get more greens into my diet. I'll probably replace one meal with a veggie juice. I don't think I would do the 10-day thing and not eat at all because there's not enough protein.
  • mellowncalm
    i am planning a new system. i am going to reboot for 2 meals and eat a dinner (without sugar, meat, or dairy)
    for 40 days. starting March 1, 2017
  • mellowncalm
    No no. Computerñot broken.i àm here.
    I love rebooting. But for Lent (definition helping others). I want to help others. So I want to reboot for 2 meals. This still mostly follows Joe cross plan. Check page 49 in his first book.
    Only 1 meal a day but no sugar,meat or dairy.

40 days. Come join me
  • mellowncalm
    NJBABE. Please check. First book by Joe cross. Fat sick and nearly deAd. Or check out movie on Netflix. Same title. Fat sick and nearly deAd. It will enlighten anyone