CHALLENGE FOR APRIL 2015 -- SAY "NO" TO NO LATE NIGHT SNACKING

Replies

• judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    Everyone is doing fantastic! This challenge is just what I needed! Dropped a 1lb and I am grateful for it!
  • judithgreene2014
    judithgreene2014 Posts: 124 Member
    April 20
    Me: 14*
    LNS: 1
  • KarenDS2015
    KarenDS2015 Posts: 8 Member
    I'm just now seeing this challenge but I've already been doing this since March, so I'm in! Nice not to be alone anymore lol!
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    April 20
    Me: 16*
    LNS: 4
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    April 20
    Me: 20
    LNS: 0
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,770 Member
    4/20
    Start date: April 10:
    Me: 5
    LNS: 5

The last 3 or 4 days seemed like I JUST couldn't stay away from snacks @ night. I didn't want to step on the scale this morning, :(

We took our grandson to the fair, not even close to smart food choices, :(

I'm going to seriously have to get this snacking under control!
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    April 20:
    ME: 9* :)
    LNS: 3

I brush and floss my teeth earlier in the evenings to quell the desire to snack because then I would have to brush and floss again. I drink lots of water too.

What other ideas help you to keep from the late night snacking? Post a little sentence below your stats for the month...
  • time4kim2014
    time4kim2014 Posts: 85 Member
    April 20
    Me 12*
    LNS 1

Last night I came home at 8:45pm and was upset over something (nothing serious but enough to change my mood). Normally I would stop caring about challenges/weight loss/healthy eating but I just kept thinking of posting my results and stayed away from the kitchen. So thank you everyone for the great support in this challenge, I really needed it last night!
  • GrandmaJackie
    GrandmaJackie Posts: 35,770 Member
    4/21
    Me: 6*

My weight was up big time so I NEED to do this!!!!!!!! I need to get back to my maintenance weight, ugh! Maintenance been JUST as hard as losing the weight for me!!!!! :'(:/:'(
  • time4kim2014
    time4kim2014 Posts: 85 Member
    4/21
    Me: 6*

My weight was up big time so I NEED to do this!!!!!!!! I need to get back to my maintenance weight, ugh! Maintenance been JUST as hard as losing the weight for me!!!!! :'(:/:'(

Keep at it, you can do it!!!
  • BRaye325
    BRaye325 Posts: 1,383 Member
    April 21
    Me: 21

I don't eat while standing up and only sit down with weighed and measured portions.
  • lamlamsmakeover
    lamlamsmakeover Posts: 6,574 Member
    BRaye325 wrote: »
    April 21
    Me: 21

I don't eat while standing up and only sit down with weighed and measured portions.

That's a good strategy
  • lamlamsmakeover
    April 20
    Me 12*
    LNS 1

Last night I came home at 8:45pm and was upset over something (nothing serious but enough to change my mood). Normally I would stop caring about challenges/weight loss/healthy eating but I just kept thinking of posting my results and stayed away from the kitchen. So thank you everyone for the great support in this challenge, I really needed it last night!

Great NSV!!!
  • HappyTrails7
    HappyTrails7 Posts: 878 Member
    April 21
    Me: 17*
    LNS: 4
  • glor1a86
    glor1a86 Posts: 2 Member
    Awesome post. Starting late. Me: 1. LNS: 0
  • lamlamsmakeover
    April 19

Me -- 19
    LNS -- 0

Days LNS-free -- 42

Good suggestion, Jeff (MrJRamos) for suggesting we post suggestions.

What has helped me these last 42 days is I want to get a new hairstyle but refuse to do it until I've lost some of the weight I want to, so it's a goal I'm working toward. Also, my husband has been eating better, and that has been a motivating factor for me.
  • mrJRamos2015
    mrJRamos2015 Posts: 73 Member
    April 21:
    Me: 10*
    LNS: 3

I try to plan calories in my day for snacking later. If I can stop myself from snacking too much, it's a good day. I also bought a guitar to try and learn to play so I haven't been eating because I am bored. An enjoyable, distracting activity whether it be reading or something active is time spent not eating! ;)

Peace,
    Jeff
  • scispence
    scispence Posts: 117 Member
    I'm back!
    Me: 1
  • carolina_r
    carolina_r Posts: 359 Member
    April 21

Me: 11* LNS: 10

Yay! I am finally in the lead!