Would you date the person above you. (yes or no) TRUTH!

Replies

• slimgirljo15
    slimgirljo15 Posts: 269,440 Member
    Sure ...
  • syedaounabbas
    syedaounabbas Posts: 1,379 Member
    Sure ...
    yes .... if Josh is gone.
  • Jessica_L_E
    Jessica_L_E Posts: 1,969 Member
    Possibly
  • A_Patient_Wolf
    A_Patient_Wolf Posts: 1,347 Member
    Depends...define "sassy" :tongue:
  • suzeequu
    suzeequu Posts: 110 Member
    suzeequu wrote: »
    607sara wrote: »
    no. a bit too old for me.

@BlackScorpio91 yes to hanging out.

I think it said Yes or No not what can you say to make the person feel bad about themselves while also saying No @syedaounabbas

totally agree with you Sara607. The question was NOT are you too old to date... a simple yes or no would have been a nicer way to say it . I just dont understand why people have to take shots at others .. guess it is easy on here . You're gorgeous and I AM 50 AS WELL so I guess I know what his answer would be to me :)

Hey @607sara n @suzeequu : I said it being completely honest and I didn't feel like saying an abrupt "No". So, I gave the actual reason for it. Now, I don't understand why you would get touchy about the age difference here. My mom is your age and I would NOT date someone my mom's age just coz I won't be 100% comfortable but that's just me. I do think you are beautiful and it wasn't meant to make you feel bad (in fact you may choose not to date me for being young in reality)..... it's not always easy to get the point of view across online. Some ppl know me here and they would understand my intentions. But sorry for making you feel bad Sara. Hope this elaboration helps lift the mood a bit.

I guess there is a difference in being too young or being too old. It's nice you apologized to her . Maybe a better way to put it ( just my opinion) is to say "no..but only because of our age difference " it's kinder and we can all use a little more of that . :smile:
  • doctorwho2x
    doctorwho2x Posts: 60 Member
    yes
  • siport
    siport Posts: 7,429 Member
    nope
  • madhu1981
    madhu1981 Posts: 4,829 Member
    nope
  • LAMCDylan
    LAMCDylan Posts: 1,215 Member
    No