Merry Christmas, MFP'ers!!!! :drinker: :flowerforyou: :heart:
  • Shannon023
    Shannon023 Posts: 14,529 Member
    Santa comes to Jamerz's & Ezzie's house... :bigsmile:

image15.jpg
  • jamerz3294
    jamerz3294 Posts: 1,824 Member
    YEA!!! I can hardly wait... I abso wubs Christmas!!! :love: :heart:
    shannon, how did you know?! Did that nosy reindeer pay you to take pictures... again.. like usual... oops, never mind!

Ever wonder why I joined MFP in the first place?
    funny-christmas-cartoon.jpg

And a note to "Timothy"
    funny-christmas-letter.jpg

And finally, Shannon, this is what I expect to find at YOUR house!
    funny-christmas-ecard.jpg
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Santa comes to Jamerz's & Ezzie's house... :bigsmile:

image15.jpg
    :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    funny-pictures-cat-wants-catnip-for-christmas.jpg
  • schoonmp
    schoonmp Posts: 175
    :bigsmile: Merry Christmas to you too. Have a good one.
  • Shannon023
    CONFESS!!!!

Whose wearing their dorky Christmas sweaters today????

100_0602.jpg

MAX!!!! happy107.gif
  • 3babybeans
    3babybeans Posts: 8,268 Member
    That sweater reminds me of a SNL skit with Alec Baldwin, Molly Shannon & that other chick's whose name I can never remeber. The Schwety Balls skit. Anyone know that one? They wear those "beautiful" sweaters in that skit. SO funny.

My mom has a ton, but I stear clear. I am, however, wearing my fabulous rudolph socks today. :bigsmile:
  • Shannon023
    That sweater reminds me of a SNL skit with Alec Baldwin, Molly Shannon & that other chick's whose name I can never remeber. The Schwety Balls skit. Anyone know that one? They wear those "beautiful" sweaters in that skit. SO funny.

My mom has a ton, but I stear clear. I am, however, wearing my fabulous rudolph socks today. :bigsmile:

I've got my tacky jewelry on, but steer clear of the sweaters! :laugh:
  • Juliebean_1027
    Juliebean_1027 Posts: 713 Member

Anna Gasteyer...! (sp?) That's one of my favorite SNL skits ever! So hilarious! Good times! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans

Oh! And the jingle bells earrings! I'm sure my mama's sporting those today, too. I'm sure you're beautiful even with the tacky jewelry, Shannon! :flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans

Anna Gasteyer...! (sp?) That's one of my favorite SNL skits ever! So hilarious! Good times! :laugh:

YES! I always forget her name. I love that skit. Alec Baldwin is a good guy to play that roll. LOL
  • Shannon023

Oh! And the jingle bells earrings! I'm sure my mama's sporting those today, too. I'm sure you're beautiful even with the tacky jewelry, Shannon! :flowerforyou:

Oh you sweet thang! :love: :flowerforyou:
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I don't have a dorky Christmas sweater, but I DID decorate my car. I put antlers at the top of the windows, and a Rudolph nose on the front grille. I also rigged up some battery operated Christmas lights around the rear window. Very festive....now my car sticks out like a sore thumb, but the kids got a big kick out of it.
  • Shannon023
    I don't have a dorky Christmas sweater, but I DID decorate my car. I put antlers at the top of the windows, and a Rudolph nose on the front grille. I also rigged up some battery operated Christmas lights around the rear window. Very festive....now my car sticks out like a sore thumb, but the kids got a big kick out of it.

You should post a pic! :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    HA! Found a clip for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4156/saturday-night-live-nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls

You'll see the glorious sweaters in action. :bigsmile:

GTO - I love that idea! You should post a pic!
  • GTOgirl1969
    GTOgirl1969 Posts: 2,527 Member
    I would post pics but I lost my camera :sad: I will try to get my brother's fiancee Samantha to take some pics when I visit them on Sunday. I am going to my aunt's house on Saturday, and to see my brother and his whole crew on Sunday, since I will be doing Christmas Day with my husband and his parents.
    Hope everyone is having a good day!:flowerforyou:
  • 3babybeans
    Oh, I forgot that. Stupid camera.

Boy, it is QUIET in here today! :yawn:
  • Shannon023
    HA! Found a clip for those of you that have no idea what I'm talking about.

http://www.hulu.com/watch/4156/saturday-night-live-nprs-delicious-dish-schweddy-balls

You'll see the glorious sweaters in action. :bigsmile:

GTO - I love that idea! You should post a pic!

Just watched - rofl!!!! :laugh: :laugh:
  • 3babybeans
    Isn't it funny!? One of the classics. I don't know how they got through that skit without breaking up laughing. :laugh:
This discussion has been closed.